Julio Jones is not going to report to Camp.

11 hours ago, joesixpack said:

So the answer is no. He's been treated fairly by the Falcons, and he's !@#$ing them over.

You may enjoy an NBA-style league. I personally find that garbage.

Or, maybe, last time around both sides acknowledged this as a possible revisit point.

really, for someone so far outside the situation, you sho is angry 

7 hours ago, NoSaint said:

Or, maybe, last time around both sides acknowledged this as a possible revisit point.

really, for someone so far outside the situation, you sho is angry 

Sure. It’s also possible that I could get a date with Brooke shields next weekend. Anything is possible, amirite?

Julio Jones, Falcons Agree to Revised Contract; WR Will Report to Camp

Joseph Zucker-BR- July 26, 2018

The Atlanta Falcons and wide receiver Julio Jones came to an agreement on his contract, the team announced Wednesday night.

According to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport, the two sides agreed to a revised contract that will adjust his 2018 salary. That will allow the sides to negotiate a long-term extension at a later date without the drama of a holdout this summer. Jones will report to camp Thursday.

2 minutes ago, nucci said:

you said Steelers don't do what falcons did.....but they did....I wasn't talking about Bell.....

of course you weren't talking about bell. because it refutes your claim.

Bell > Brown. He's a more important part to that offense than anyone other than Rapelisberger, yet they let him sit out.

3 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

of course you weren't talking about bell. because it refutes your claim.

Bell > Brown. He's a more important part to that offense than anyone other than Rapelisberger, yet they let him sit out.

I was just replying to your comment about the Steelers don't do this. I showed they have....