Bills Moments That Have Made you Worry About Your Health

2 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Nuch, I was on the wide right side, but at the opposite end of the stadium.  I briefly thought it was good and that the refs were stepping forward to throw their arms up.

I was on the sideline equal to the goal line  at that end so I could only see distance, not accuracy...

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I agree. I can still remember the feeling like it was yesterday. What a rip off!

I was (am) convinced that the NFL had had enough of the Buffalo Bills for awhile. Convenient conspiracy to eliminate them from contention.

They were not going to overturn that call in Titans home stadium

• Like (+1) 1

for us older folks..

Dempsey missing the 36 yarder as time expired opening day 1979 and the Bills lose again 9-7 to keep the streak !!!! Cut the next day at least!!!

the "delay of game penalty" agaisnt Cinci in the playoffs in the 81 season. 4rg and 8, Bills take a timeout, Fegy completes a 10 yard pass to Lou Piccone...flag on the field...delay of game. They took too much freaking time after a freaking timeout. And you did not know it during the play cause no clock on the screen and no flag graphic.

My first apoplectic moment as  a Bills fan.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/19/2018 at 3:07 PM, frostbitmic said:

For 17 years my liver took a beating every Sunday.

“The liver is evil, it must be punished!” 

I saw that on a bumper sticker at the bar of my favorite taco joint.  Like the internet, I think that makes it true. 

• Haha (+1) 1

On 7/19/2018 at 5:35 AM, plenzmd1 said:

the "delay of game penalty" agaisnt Cinci in the playoffs in the 81 season. 4rg and 8, Bills take a timeout, Fegy completes a 10 yard pass to Lou Piccone...flag on the field...delay of game. They took too much freaking time after a freaking timeout. And you did not know it during the play cause no clock on the screen and no flag graphic.

My first apoplectic moment as  a Bills fan.

Jesu, I remember that! I learned young what it meant to be a Bills’ fan that day.

Edited by Domdab99

Pats at New Era. Brady throws, doinks off Dareus’ helmet right to Drayton Florence! Pick six!! Happened right in front of my son and me, place went bonkers!! After about 20 seconds I had to sit down. My heart was jumping out of my chest!

First time I’ve ever seen fans crying after a WIN!

The music city rip-off.  

I watched the first half in my apartment.  Some of those calls the refs missed...  I smashed a hole in the wall and shattered a fan.  The ref missed a blatant P. I. Against Peerless Price near the end of the half and I grabbed my TV.  So I went to my friend's crib in Brooklyn for the second half.  I knew I would "act right" in someone else's place.  And I did.

At the end of the game though I went on the foulest, most vile rant of Old Testament vengeance type of proportions.  My friends' roommate happened to be in the hospital at the time with heart trouble.  He happened to phone home a few minutes after the game ended.  30 minutes later he was concerned about my health because I literally had not stopped  hollering about the robbery.  All he could hear was me screaming in the background.  If I had a swear jar, after this rant, I would have been broke and homeless.   It was that bad.  God forgive me, but WE WUZ ROBBED!

I'm still pissed off... that Bills D was championship worthy.

Edited by purple haze