Did the Russians change my vote?

11 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Wait..wait....I thought I voted for Trump because Russian Facebook bots told me to.

He did, the russian in the voting machine was just correcting his mistake, pay no attention to that guy in there

Just now, PeterGriffin said:

But according to Hillary she had more votes and should have won. So who did the Russians really help!

They attacked election boards, software companies that make election computers and the goal was to dampen Democratic support by angering Bernie supporters 

• Haha (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, PeterGriffin said:

But according to Hillary she had more votes and should have won. So who did the Russians really help!

the 10,000,000 illegal votes didn't help her in the Electoral College

In a second, related conspiracy, Russian GRU officers hacked the website of a state election board and stole information about 500,000 voters. They also hacked into computers of a company that supplied software used to verify voter registration information; they targeted state and local offices responsible for administering the elections; and they sent spearphishing emails to people involved in administering elections, including attaching malicious software.

http://time.com/5338451/rod-rosenstein-russian-indictment-transcript/