Did the Russians change my vote?

31 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

If you voted for either of them your moral compass is !@#$ed sideways.

Of course!  That's my point. That's all we had to choose from for a viable winner.  No way third party will win.  System is rigged.

Reading comprehension is everything, I said:

"They almost changed my mind, but I have a little bit of a moral compass."

Better to remain the status quo... Then go totally sideways and throw the baby out with the bathwater.  But, people were bitter, the Russians tapped into that vein... Who better to see the seedy underbelly that dwells in our, RURAL church going heartland?

That's where the culture divide really is.  Between urban and rural.

4 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Of course!  That's my point. That's all we had to choose from for a viable winner.  No way third party will win.  System is rigged.

Reading comprehension is everything, I said:

"They almost changed my mind, but I have a little bit of a moral compass."

Better to remain the status quo... Then go totally sideways and throw the baby out with the bathwater.  But, people were bitter, the Russians tapped into that vein... Who better to see the seedy underbelly that dwells in our, RURAL church going heartland?

That's where the culture divide really is.  Between urban and rural.

Yeah, I read it the first time.  If you voted for either, you don't have a "little bit" of a moral compass.  You have a moral compass that is !@#$ed sideways.

5 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Yeah, I read it the first time.  If you voted for either, you don't have a "little bit" of a moral compass.  You have a moral compass that is !@#$ed sideways.

So the answer is not to vote for one of the eventual winners.  You are a dreamer, head in the clouds, perfectionist if you think voting for somebody else is not a throw away vote?  Should I vote for a Crippen type character...LMAO!

The question I pose is not having a sideways compass or not, perfection... It's about have at least a little bit.  Clinton had a smidge more.  Using people as cannon fodder is better than treasonous behavior with the very foundation of our democracy: the voting system.  Then again, probably "businessmen" seldom got elected in the past.

16 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

It was obvious that whoever you voted for it required holding your nose. My support for Trump was because I thought we would get better Supreme Court nominees. There are other pleasant surprises such as Trump's ongoing attempts to return our country to a Constitutional Republic. His directive to reduce silly regulations has been very important to turning the economy around. Does he come across as an narcissistic ass? Of course. Really though, would you prefer Hillary?

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

It was obvious that whoever you voted for it required holding your nose. My support for Trump was because I thought we would get better Supreme Court nominees. There are other pleasant surprises such as Trump's ongoing attempts to return our country to a Constitutional Republic. His directive to reduce silly regulations has been very important to turning the economy around. Does he come across as an narcissistic ass? Of course. Really though, would you prefer Hillary?

I'd prefer anyone else.  But I wasn't given that choice. 

If you have to choose the least odious choice, the office has far too much power.

1 hour ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

So the answer is not to vote for one of the eventual winners.  You are a dreamer, head in the clouds, perfectionist if you think voting for somebody else is not a throw away vote?  Should I vote for a Crippen type character...LMAO!

I voted for neither and I didn't vote for Trump in the primary either and never could I have voted for her. 

13 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I'd prefer anyone else.  But I wasn't given that choice. 

If you have to choose the least odious choice, the office has far too much power.

It's ironic that Trump is trying to reduce the inherited power of the Presidency.

23 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

It's funny to me that you're quick to discuss this without having any idea what you're talking about.

But I've been reading some of your posts, and they all seem to have that common thread. So I'll save myself the effort and move you to gatorland.

Image result for jack nicholson you can't handle the truth

• 4 weeks later...