Vontae Davis excited enough to 'make you wanna jump through a table' for Buffalo Bills home opener

HOUSE

Vontae Davis excited enough to 'make you wanna jump through a table' for Buffalo Bills home opener

Updated 8:04 AM; Posted 8:00 AM

Indianapolis Colts cornerback Vontae Davis takes up his position during the first half of an NFL football game against the Houston Texans Sunday, Dec. 11, 2016, in Indianapolis. (AP Photo/Darron Cummings)(Darron Cummings)

https://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2018/07/vontae_davis_excited_enough_to_make_you_wanna_jump_through_a_table_for_buffalo_b.html

Edited by THE SLAMMER
  • Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

Call us when you are excited enough to chug a beer from a fan's asscrack, Vontae...

What kind of savages do you think we are? Its take a shot...Sheesh, get it right. Chugging a beer out of an ass crack is just downright classless. 

8 hours ago, Rubes said:

Amazing how entire stories are written now about a single Instagram post or tweet.

welcome to the offseason!

41 minutes ago, billsfanmiami(oh) said:

What kind of savages do you think we are? Its take a shot...Sheesh, get it right. Chugging a beer out of an ass crack is just downright classless. 

classless maybe, but the challenge rating of such a task...

and could you imagine champagne? i mean...differentiating which bubbles are which could be an amazing task!

• Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Rubes said:

Amazing how entire stories are written now about a single Instagram post or tweet.

Unfortunately, we now have a 24 hours news cycle with 10 million media outlets.

They are all constantly in desperate need of content.

Newsflash: most of the time, there is absolutely nothing of import to say about NFL football, especially in the off-season.

Gives rise to the crap floating around these days.

I love the Vonta signing, seems like the perfect type of player to take a chance on, not too old, recently productive but banged up a bit in recent years so his price came down. Overall I think it is very high reward low risk. I still think it would have been good to also sign EJ Gaines, esp considering the price he signed for in Cleveland. I am not too confident in the nickel spot and Gaines played so well in the system, I much rather the Bills not signed Ivory (There were cheaper backs of similar quality available) and maybe cut some other fat on the roster to sign Gaines and Vonta. 

I think Gaines/Vonta/White could have made for an amazing CB combo with Hyde and Proyer on the back end crushing it. That secondary could be among the best in the league and with an average front 7 could form a top 10 or better defense. Also even if Gaines or Vonta were to get hurt or have a down year the other one could be solid and they could maybe find a young player to be the nickel. 

It just seemed odd that a front office that traded for Gaines let him go on such a modest deal. 

I’m glad he’s trying to get involved with Bills mafia.  He may have had 2 down years previously, his skill set is a perfect fit for this defense.  He’s going to be tested plahjngnollosite Tredavious.  I just hope he can stay healthy enough to show the nfl he’s still a player in this league.  Thumbs up to you vontae.  Love that you’re a part of Bills Mafia