LeSean McCoy allegations

So, a question that comes to mind is this: 

In the police report it says that one woman was treated for severe injuries (the Ex, I am assuming) and another was treated for minor injuries (the cousin or something)... So the question is how does one get worked over like that while the other is only minor injured? Be interesting to see how that side is revealed, did she interrupt something? Did she put up a fight? hard to tell.. 

1 minute ago, Bongo said:

True but seems they get more rights than the owner. Had friends once who moved and rented their place next to us. Took almost a year to evict the lady and she never made a single rent payment. Not one.

It is why, despite having chances to do so, I never rented a house it took me 2 years to sell. Didn’t want to deal with exactly this kind of crap. 

They don't, really, but it's not difficult to manipulate the system either.  Give a month's notice to move out, renter doesn't, file suit to evict.  Takes another month for the court appearance.  Court rules the renter has to move out, and gives renter 2-4 weeks to move themselves.  Renter doesn't move, you have to call the sheriff to have them physically removed - another 4-6 weeks.  That's almost five months right there...and then the renter files an appeal of the original court decision.  Another month for another hearing...

The owner has more rights, but the lessee has more avenues for delay.

After reading the timeline, Shady's relationship with this woman has left me mentally exhausted!

Makes me wonder why would any high profile athlete would get seriously involved with anyone until after their playing days are over?!?!?  

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, muppy said:

My gut feel is Shady had nothing to do with his GF being robbed and beaten at her squatted home. The fact she lived there and had legal issues with him doesn't translate to he telling somebody go pistol whip and get his jewelry back I just don't buy it. Y'all may remember Kim Kardashian being robbed in Paris after always showing of her bling bling bling so

this woman is also very social media active with her affluent lifestyle..I wouldnt be shocked if  this either ends up being a random robbery OR this is her last gasp hail mary attempt to ruin Shadys life career and in the process taking him to the cleaners. if she indeed craft such a diabolical plot to frame him that is straight up evil.  If one of Shadys boys did this to garner favor with Shady holy cow OR if shady was complicit in this he deserves cut from the Bills and whatever else the law provides for

When I was I think 18 years old with a good fake, I got into a club in Atlanta.  The same night, the rapper Juvenile was there.  I saw him from a distance and in the dark but I could see all his "bling".  He was definitely trying to show it off in the club.  Later on that night when Juvenile was getting in his Escalade....he was jumped in the parking lot and had all his bling stolen.  He was one of the biggest rappers back in the late 90's and folks didn't care....they were getting that jewelry.  

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

So, a question that comes to mind is this: 

In the police report it says that one woman was treated for severe injuries (the Ex, I am assuming) and another was treated for minor injuries (the cousin or something)... So the question is how does one get worked over like that while the other is only minor injured? Be interesting to see how that side is revealed, did she interrupt something? Did she put up a fight? hard to tell.. 

"Targeted."

5 minutes ago, Bongo said:

True but seems they get more rights than the owner. Had friends once who moved and rented their place next to us. Took almost a year to evict the lady and she never made a single rent payment. Not one.

It is why, despite having chances to do so, I never rented a house it took me 2 years to sell. Didn’t want to deal with exactly this kind of crap. 

Ever watch the show Silicon Valley? The Asian kid ends up living in the house paying no rent cause he found out he cant be physically removed for a certain time period for not paying rent

And I know in most places, it's crazy how little rights the owner of a house has when it comes to what a tenant can do if they rent, the laws a weighted heavily in favour of the tenants.

3 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

I can't get on Facebook at work...but just saw this come through on twitter

Edit: Guess the link didn't work...here is thos tweet:

That breaking LeSean McCoy news? It's here, @AllbrightNFL just posted in the Fantom Football Forum. And it is a fairly big development. http://www.22s.com/fantomfootball 

You have to pay for Albrights Fantom Football Forum?

• Haha (+1) 1

15 hours ago, whatdrought said:

Hard to imagine him being suspended if he’s cleared by law enforcement. 

This isn’t just an accusation, it’s an attack on his reputation and entire personhood.

If he’s guilty, lock him up. He’s gone (also, as a football side note- I wonder what Atlanta would want for Tevin Coleman.) 

if if he isn’t found guilty by the law, he should be allowed to play and she should be charged.

Ooh I'd definitely take Tevin. I think they value him more than you'd think though. Never expected Freeman to break out. And their offense has a big role for Coleman.. Probably won't command a ton after the rookie contract and they find a way to resign him.

Never expected them to pay as much as they did for Freeman.

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

You have to pay for Albrights Fantom Football Forum?

Christ on a stick.

It has to be trash and a garbage story then, but not a surprise. So much for his journalistic and I want 2 sources verification crap from last night...

I'm going to stick around to see this thread turn 100.

My goodness...I remember all the way back to when she was just a youngling thread, maybe oh...10 or so pages long.

Look at what she has become!

They get so long so fast.  You know, when you talk about things like crimes or how much we are all going to miss Chris Hogan.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

1 minute ago, Reed83HOF said:

Christ on a stick.

It has to be trash and a garbage story then, but not a surprise. So much for his journalistic and I want 2 sources verification crap from last night...

Yeah, feels like just a cash grab. BIG surprise coming from Albright...

2 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Ooh I'd definitely take Tevin. I think they value him more than you'd think though. Never expected Freeman to break out. And their offense has a big role for Coleman.. Probably won't command a ton after the rookie contract and they find a way to resign him.

Never expected them to pay as much as they did for Freeman.

McCoy hasn't even been named a suspect or "person of interest," let alone charged with anything, and we're already throwing out scenarios on how to get Tevin Coleman and which FA running back should we bring in?  Let me guess, Beane should be doing this already "because he's 30?"

36 minutes ago, LeviF91 said:

Welcome to the #metoo era.  Guilty until proven innocent because you "have to believe the victim!"

I'm conflicted here. As a white supremacist I want to see a black man go to jail, but as a mysogynist I think that men are allowed to beat women, so I can't decide which side to take.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 9