LeSean McCoy allegations

6 minutes ago, DabillsDaBillsDaBills said:

I guess by your definition Rae Carruth wasn't "directly involved" in the murder of his pregnant ex-girlfriend? He wasn't directly on the scene after all 

He was on the scene.  He was never suspended by the NFL.

1 minute ago, DabillsDaBillsDaBills said:

I think you're missing the fact that Ezekiell Elliott was suspended for 6 games even though he never even faced criminal charges, let alone a conviction. 

If this story drags out and causes a black eye for the NFL then Shady will 100% be suspended. Regardless if he faces criminal charges or not. 

Difference being that Elliot was suspended for breaking the rules of play. Not code of conduct. 

If they try to suspend him for breaking the code of conduct, without any evidence that he did, he will sue them. 

3 minutes ago, DabillsDaBillsDaBills said:

I think you're missing the fact that Ezekiell Elliott was suspended for 6 games even though he never even faced criminal charges, let alone a conviction. 

If this story drags out and causes a black eye for the NFL then Shady will 100% be suspended. Regardless if he faces criminal charges or not. 

No he won't.  

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

2 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Thats actually exactly how that works.

We we have enough knowledge to know that we don’t have enough knowledge to know. 

So you give all three scenarios equal likelihood?

6 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I haven’t met him. No clue. I would believe that he did that, but man, that’s dumb.

You have NEVER formed an opinion of the intelligence of someone you have never met?!??!

You are neutral about,..... Albert Einstein? 

1 minute ago, Mr. WEO said:

So you give all three scenarios equal likelihood?

Yup! Cause all three are possible, and without insider information, they’re equally likely. 

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

You have NEVER formed an opinion of the intelligence of someone you have never met?!??!

You are neutral about,..... Albert Einstein? 

Actually, you’ve helped me form my opinion of a strangers intelligence. Thanks bud.

20 minutes ago, The Red King said:

Again, the victim's story is plausible.  At the same time, it's equally plausible that this was all setup, or that she was legitimately attacked, but the attack wasn't related to Shady...and she lied to pin it on him.  Any of those three scenarios are equally plausible right now.  We only have her word that the attacker demanded those specific items.  There is no concrete evidence currently.  None.

a court order that he filed is concrete though. Thats the problem that will likely end his career. He will have difficulty getting out of this, and she will probably also go after him in civil court. I can't see a team keeping him around given the media circus this will create. Its the reality of the world we now live in.

Edited by MURPHD6

10 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Dude- seriously...? How is anything he or i said apologist? 

Have you you ever seen To Kill a Mockingbird? 

If mccoy did this, let him rot. If he didn’t, don’t ruin his life because someone got on social media and made false accusations. 

Yup, I'm just presenting the other side of the situation.  So again, this will come down to finding the assailant and, if they can, finding a link between one or the other.

Just now, MURPHD6 said:

a court order that he filed is concrete though. Thats the problem that will likely end his career.

The only thing he filed was an eviction request.    Nothing about jewlery from his end...