President Donald J. Trump's Supreme Court Associate Justice Kavanaugh

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Joe, I love you, I do. But is there a chance you bring it out in them? Recall our early posting history :lol: 

:lol:

❤️ you too dog. Do I press buttons on occasion? Yes. Especially with my girlfriend's "never met a deviant I didn't like" nieces

:devil:

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, LSHMEAB said:

It has nothing to do with insecurity. I'm very comfortable with my own abilities and limitations.

I personally admire and respect those who overcome adversity and bust their a*s to achieve greatness. I'm not a fan of those born on third base who score on a passed ball and act like they hit a home run.

Not quite sure why that's controversial or noteworthy.

Hey, you might be steady Eddie in real life for all I know, but you seem hyperfocused on classifying those who appear to have a financial leg up on you as undeserving.  That makes you appear small-minded and petty. Interestingly, you're doing exactly what people who used to prejudge alleged victims of sexual assault always did...prejudging based on your limited life experiences and grouping people by class. 

For all you know, Brett K may have been bullied, sexually assaulted by someone close to him, have lost friends to drugs and suicide and been betrayed by friends. He may suffer from ADD, ADHD, and dyslexia, while some other rich boy like your brother cruises through Yale and takes someone elses spot. Heck maybe your brother bullied him at Yale, because when in Rome...

It's hard to say, but then again that's the point. 

Just now, joesixpack said:

And we're supposed to tolerate this? Where's the PRETENSE of a civil society?

It's gone.....we'll see what comes of this whole charade,  it's looking more and more like a society where the ends justify the means and everything else be damned. 

again, if i'm being honest here, just a few red flags. his frazzled demeanor under questioning from DiFi and Leahy was not the best display of temperment. also, calling double porkchop, i'm rubber your glue on the last two senators questionings again is not a desirable show of strength and leaves me with a bit less of a conviction than i had heretofor.

Edited by Foxx