President Donald J. Trump's Supreme Court Associate Justice Kavanaugh

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

Nothing to gain?  First, she's a hero to her tribe.  Second...do you know how much she's going to get for interviews and speaking engagements?  Third...what do you want to bet this is her entry into politics.  Probably a House seat.

Normally you say your stupid stuff fairly smartly....

1 minute ago, BringBackOrton said:

Neither of which matter in a court of law, and so neither prove his guilt.

I wish the son of an immigrant knew a god damn thing.

This is not a court of law

Just now, BeginnersMind said:

Mark Judge keeps saying hi to you buddy. 

He submitted his statement under penalty of a felony, asshat. You're misinformed (as always because you don't care to be informed). 

Just now, baskin said:

And if you read it, and know anything about how poly's are administered, you realize this proves my point. 

You're wrong. 

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He submitted his statement under penalty of a felony, asshat. You're misinformed (as always because you don't care to be informed). 

And if you read it, and know anything about how poly's are administered, you realize this proves my point. 

You're wrong. 

ohhh...its just "no deception"

6 minutes ago, baskin said:

Normally "C" or "R" people would be happy that the son of an immigrant has done well, given back to society and lives the American Dream....but you guys....not so much...

BTW - How is that DT/GOP health care plan going?

It's the whole peacocking thing and feeling the need to post your material conquests here. 

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Prog-fascists who are too stupid or too dishonest to know they're prog-fascists bring down the level of conversation on this board by tenfold... on top of being the most dangerous kinds of idiots out there. 

Did you trademark that?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, keepthefaith said:

It's the whole peacocking thing and feeling the need to post your material conquests here. 

When they are questioned...

I could just declare myself "The Smartest Man in the Room"

Edited by baskin