Jim Jordan accused of turning blind eye to sexual abuse as Ohio State wrestling coach

1 hour ago, Thurmal34 said:

Let’s just get back to the topic at hand, which is the cover up and subsequent lying by a member of Congress about sexual abuse. 

See, this is why we can't just talk about this as sexual abuse. You have no !@#$ing idea if what you state above is true. Because Jim Jordan is a conservative you want to believe it is true because at heart you are a partisan. You should practice what you preach.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Because it's politically motivated, not really about sexual abuse. Sorry. 

Amen.

The sexual abuse was not by Jordan.

At the most, you could say that the thread was about Rep. Jordan staying silent when he knew.

But it really IS about the political motivation behind the false accusations...............thats why he wants to switch the subject. ?️

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, B-Man said:

Amen.

The sexual abuse was not by Jordan.

At the most, you could say that the thread was about Rep. Jordan staying silent when he knew.

But it really IS about the political motivation behind the false accusations...............thats why he wants to switch the subject. ?️

He's acommie.

WASHINGTON — More than 100 former Ohio State University students have come forward with allegations that a team doctor and professor at the school committed some form of sexual misconduct with them, university officials announced Friday, as the university begins to grapple with the sheer scope of a scandal that continues to grow.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/20/us/politics/sexual-misconduct-ohio-state.html?action=click&module=In Other News&pgtype=Homepage&action=click&module=Latest&pgtype=Homepage

But Jordan just floated through it all without a notice.

5 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

So I'm guessing by this time next week, we'll hear he killed Ohio State wrestlers and buried them in his backyard?

AFTER he molested them.

You jest, but I am waiting for the MSM to pivot to this.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

AFTER he molested them.

You jest, but I am waiting for the MSM to pivot to this.

I don't jest.

I mean...I don't think he did, obviously.  But I would not be the least bit surprised to find it reported.  Probably with a begging-the-question "Did Jim Jordan Rape, Murder, and Bury OSU Wrestlers in his Backyard?" headline.  And a "We can't say for certain he didn't" conclusion.

12 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

So I'm guessing by this time next week, we'll hear he killed Ohio State wrestlers and buried them in his backyard?

Frankly, he should just let Scalise take the reins. "Vote for me. A Bernie supporter shot me...and I'm still here!"

He used to wake his boys, Bo and Jeff, up at 430 am to run and workout before school when he got home from work, iirc. They took a shed I. The back yard and put mats all over it for a wrestling room..

Just now, LABillzFan said:

Frankly, he should just let Scalise take the reins. "Vote for me. A Bernie supporter shot me...and I'm still here!"

I think it is gonna come down to those two myself. Scalise will probably get it. I "think" he may have a lot more support.

1 minute ago, LABillzFan said:

"BREAKING NEWS: Scalise Shot Himself, Framed Antifa!" - CNN.

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

I don't jest.

I mean...I don't think he did, obviously.  But I would not be the least bit surprised to find it reported.  Probably with a begging-the-question "Did Jim Jordan Rape, Murder, and Bury OSU Wrestlers in his Backyard?" headline.  And a "We can't say for certain he didn't" conclusion.

4 unnamed sources, citing unnamed methods for national security reasons, who are intimately tied to the investigation have revealed that Rep. Jordan did, in fact, rape and murder 15 wrestlers while at OSU. He buried the defiled bodies in his back yard, after he desecrated and mutilated the corpses. Among the 15 murdered was a 6 year old child who was reported missing and never found. The sources have suggested that the child's bunghole looked well reamed and preserved.

However, the sources have cautioned that they have not actually seen any of the information being found by investigators, and cannot verify the veracity of the reports.

• 2 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Taking bets, how much coverage will this get compared to the coverage of the accusations? 

Indeed. I'd guess anywhere between zero and two news outlets run this, including all the details, in the next seven days. And that's a hell of a lot better than Pete Townsend got.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

He would make a great leader of the Republican house, where they see no evil, hear no evil and steal all they can. This guy is a low pos. How could anyone not turn in a molester? 

When did you stop beating your wife?

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

If you watch old movies, hitting women use to be a cool thing. Today, movies have chicks beating up on guys.

Oh, so you're pro domestic violence? That's pretty low. Jim Jordan low, in fact.

• Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

He would make a great leader of the Republican house, where they see no evil, hear no evil and steal all they can. This guy is a low pos. How could anyone not turn in a molester? 

So, you are all in on prejudging people, eh? Like Jordan is guilty until proven innocent? Karma would be served nicely if you were accused of some dastardly deed and got to be judged by a jury of your peers---people just like you.

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

So, you are all in on prejudging people, eh? Like Jordan is guilty until proven innocent? Karma would be served nicely if you were accused of some dastardly deed and got to be judged by a jury of your peers---people just like you.

He's totally guilty 

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

This is why I want people like you on your jury.

Apparently, buffoons like Gator "don't need no stinkin jury"

He's totally guilty ............................like............totally.

:lol:

• Like (+1) 1

• 4 years later...