Jim Jordan accused of turning blind eye to sexual abuse as Ohio State wrestling coach

8 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Pure and utter desperation by the despicable left.

Do they have nothing but trying to smear people?

They'll stop smearing people just as soon as they can agree on a message they can deliver to their constituents.

Any day now.

10 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

They'll stop smearing people just as soon as they can agree on a message they can deliver to their constituents.

Any day now.

when they win elections then they sit there and do nothing and make sure them and their cronies get their pensions salted away

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Idiocy is all they have left: 

Do men of integrity allow molesters to get away with molesting? You are a sick person for defending this scum 

36 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Pure and utter desperation by the despicable left.

Do they have nothing but trying to smear people?

Eight wrestlers have bravely come forward, you think they are all lying? You are so blindly loyal to Trumpism and the GOP you will defend a guy who laughed when students under his supervision complained about being fondled. 

Would you say somehing? 

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Do men of integrity allow molesters to get away with molesting? You are a sick person for defending this scum 

Eight wrestlers have bravely come forward, you think they are all lying? You are so blindly loyal to Trumpism and the GOP you will defend a guy who laughed when students under his supervision complained about being fondled. 

Would you say somehing? 

Again, you are a fvcking idiot.

A man is being smeared without physical evidence. If this goes to court and Jordan is found guilty, I will be the first to trash him. 

Many are coming out in defense of Jordan.

Give me the truth, you left-wing nutbag or shut the fvck with your nonsensical drivel. 

And continue with the me loving Trump narrative. That's all a leftist moron like you has. Because I would like to see the evidence against Jordan, I am a Trump-lover. Ok, got it.

56 minutes ago, njbuff said:

A man is being smeared without physical evidence. If this goes to court and Jordan is found guilty, I will be the first to trash him. 

Give me the truth, you left-wing nutbag or shut the fvck with your nonsensical drivel. 

And continue with the me loving Trump narrative. That's all a leftist moron like you has. Because I would like to see the evidence against Jordan, I am a Trump-lover. Ok, got it.

So you say the students are lying, just because the guy is a Republican? Or is it only because he supports Trump? You are the idiot. 

Would you tell on a molester? Would you? Or would you just laugh like this guy did. Disgusting! 

The sad line he be he hasn't been proven guilty yet, ya whatever. Hillary never has, that's hasn't stopped you. 

Pure, partisan, brainlessness 

1 hour ago, njbuff said:

Seems like only yesterday Tibs/baskin/gator was defending Bill Clinton for forcing an intern to suck his dick in the Oval Office. Or defending Anthony Weiner for praying on 13-year-old girls.

My, how times have changed.

12 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

So you say the students are lying, just because the guy is a Republican? Or is it only because he supports Trump? You are the idiot. 

Would you tell on a molester? Would you? Or would you just laugh like this guy did. Disgusting! 

The sad line he be he hasn't been proven guilty yet, ya whatever. Hillary never has, that's hasn't stopped you. 

Pure, partisan, brainlessness 

Debating with you is like watching Spaceballs over and over again.

Yeah, and if Jim Jordan was a Democrat, you would give him a pass, so get out of my face with your bullshyt.

3 hours ago, row_33 said:

do the non-athletes have any clue how bizarre and outrageous this kind of behaviour is for a football or wrestling team?

Sandusky doing kids in the showers at Penn State is so outrageous and out of line that they had to hammer Paterno for letting it pass.

It takes a culture.  It's not a fair comparison to Paterno though.  Knowing the team physician is weird and touch feely and not doing anything is a lot different than hearing about alleged rape and not doing anything..

7 hours ago, B-Man said:

Inbox: Now 15 former @OhioState wrestlers have come out in support of Jim Jordan as well. "I was treated with respect, felt it was a safe environment and I have nothing but fond memories of my interactions with Coach Jordan, other coaches and the team," one says.pic.twitter.com/Dwd430baojDhxbWZXU0AAh8B0.jpg

1:55 PM - 10 Jul 2018

But who's going to trust anyone named "Lenny Schork?"

16 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

Seems like only yesterday Tibs/baskin/gator was defending Bill Clinton for forcing an intern to suck his dick in the Oval Office. Or defending Anthony Weiner for praying on 13-year-old girls.

My, how times have changed.

liberals only care what political party it was, when it's a Dem they can do anything they want, even drown a woman in a car

3 hours ago, Thurmal34 said:

Why is this thread filled with left/right accusations?

This thread is about sexual abuse.

Many people these days race to point out hypocrisy as a form of intellectual engagement instead of joining a discussion about an issue or what could be better in America. The remaining content here specifically is like watching a Russian bot debate Maxine Waters as Agent Moulder does the play by play. 

Edited by BeginnersMind

2 hours ago, BeginnersMind said:

Many people these days race to point out hypocrisy as a form of intellectual engagement instead of joining a discussion about an issue or what could be better in America. The remaining content here specifically is like watching a Russian bot debate Maxine Waters as Agent Moulder does the play by play. 

Let me guess what "could be better in America".

Communism.  Amirite?