#WalkAway

• 2 weeks later...

Black Life-Long Democrat Reveals Why He Walked Away from Joe Biden

by Beth Baumann

Original Article

Georgia State Rep. Vernon Jones (D) on Tuesday penned an opinion piece slamming former Vice President Joe Biden for failing to stand up to protect the black community. According to Jones, President Donald Trump has done more for the black community than any other Washington politician, all while Biden hides in his basement.In particular, Jones takes issue with the left's calls to "defund the police," which they say is in response to the murder of George Floyd. As the former Chief Executive Officer of DeKalb County, Georgia, I’ve had to manage one of the largest police departments in the state. 

More at the link:

On 6/22/2020 at 4:24 PM, westside2 said:

I walked away four years ago. Not looking back.

So you voted for Bill Clinton twice? Wow 

Why is Bill Clinton better than the current Democrats? 

On 6/29/2020 at 2:22 PM, wppete said:

I’ve walked away. Proudly Walked away from the Democratic Party. Amen! 

When? You were a Bill Clinton supporter? 

Or was it Jimmy Carter? Did you vote for Dukakis? 

On 6/26/2020 at 12:02 AM, SoTier said:

Well, according to recent polls, it seems that it's many Trump supporters from 2016 who are "walking away".

This has got to be the funniest thread ever. As the ship is sinking they are claiming the ship is getting stronger. Delusional people. 

It is as if the 2018 mid terms never happened. Nothing gets through to these people. 

I bet if Trump loses and he tells them he is still president, they will believe it for years, like those Japanese soldiers that kept being found in the 1970’s not knowing the war was over. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 7/8/2020 at 10:00 AM, B-Man said:

Black Life-Long Democrat Reveals Why He Walked Away from Joe Biden

Original Article

More from Mr. Jones..........

Georgia State Rep: ‘I am Black and I am a Democrat, but I Ain’t Voting for Biden This November’

Georgia Democrat state representative Vernon Jones, who regularly slams his own party and in May endorsed President Trump, went hard after Joe Biden on Tuesday in an op-ed for Daily Caller.

Jones began by recounting the attacks against him after announcing his support for Trump, and the events in the aftermath of George Floyd’s death in Minneapolis at the hands of an overzealous cop.

The lifelong Democrat said that “as the son of a WWII veteran and a proud American,” much of what he’s seen has been “absurd.”

“Since that day in May when I announced I would support Donald Trump for president, my motives have been questioned, my integrity assailed, even my intelligence challenged. That’s okay,” Jones wrote.

• Like (+1) 2

? ? ? 

Since January, Americans’ party preferences have shifted dramatically in the Democratic Party’s direction. What had been a two-percentage-point Republican advantage in U.S. party identification and leaning has become an 11-point Democratic advantage, with more of that movement reflecting a loss in Republican identification and leaning (down eight points) than a gain in Democratic identification and leaning (up five points). . . . In June alone, there was a three-point increase in Democratic identification and leaning, and a corresponding five-point drop in Republican identification and leaning

On 7/8/2020 at 7:06 AM, Tiberius said:

It is as if the 2018 mid terms never happened. Nothing gets through to these people. 

The party that loses the prez election ALWAYS picks up seats in the mid terms. Even happened to Bubba and Obama.  Proves nothing.

7 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

The party that loses the prez election ALWAYS picks up seats in the mid terms. Even happened to Bubba and Obama.  Proves nothing.

Good point, but not always. 2002. 

And, still, where is the walk away? Winning in 2018 does not show any walk away from the Dems at all. Shows the opposite. 

Just now, Tiberius said:

Good point, but not always. 2002. 

And, still, where is the walk away? Winning in 2018 does not show any walk away from the Dems at all. Shows the opposite. 

Do you think people like the riots and looting and violence the left wing has been doing the past 5 months? It's going to be a landslide victory for Trump in November. American people do not support the radical left. I know so many people who have walked away from the democratic party. It's people like you who are driving them away. Keep up the good work. I'll enjoy another four years of President Trump. 

8 minutes ago, westside2 said:

Do you think people like the riots and looting and violence the left wing has been doing the past 5 months? It's going to be a landslide victory for Trump in November. American people do not support the radical left. I know so many people who have walked away from the democratic party. It's people like you who are driving them away. Keep up the good work. I'll enjoy another four years of President Trump. 

Lol, you can keep following him on Twitter the next four years as he screams about why he should have won in 2020, blah blah. 

11 minutes ago, westside2 said: