#WalkAway

I am guessing the looting and rioting and the hypocritical politicians are not going over as well as the DNC had hoped? Now, there is nothing to say these people are swinging their votes from D to R, but at least they are Republican-curious.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This woman is a former Dem, born in Taiwan. She is writing about her #walkaway movement (it is in a group, so will not populate) and how the Left and CCP are alike:

</snip>

As time goes on, I realize there are many similarities between the Left and CCP.

1. They control the media.
2. They incite emotions rather then reasons.
3. They accuse you for the exact same things they are doing
4. They hailed their ideology as a religion that can not be challenged.
5. They tell you the world is your enemy and you need their protection.
6. They persecute people who have different opinions.

The only differences between the Left and CCP are

1. The Left is doing all these under the name of compassion and tolerance, while the CCP is calling it patriotism.
2. The Left labels people with different opinions as racists, bigotries and the CCP label them as traitors.

So when the riots broke out couple weeks ago, and people are getting fired for speaking their opinions, I realized, this is not about election, this is not about Trump, this is the US version of the Culture Revolution.

Mao’s Culture Revolution divides people by right and left. US culture revolution divides people by racists and the victims of racism.

</snip>

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 6

13 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

As time goes on, I realize there are many similarities between the Left and CCP.

And where did CCP get its ideology & tactics?

There was a time when the Democratic leadership was extremely wary of Communism.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Jaraxxus said:

They're the ones cutting deals with Ukrainian gas company executives to line their pockets.

They're the ones doing illegal gun deals with mexican drug cartels.

They're the ones getting paid by George Soros and his ilk to sow chaos in the streets.

They're the ones who are against national sovereignty and borders.

Shall I go on?

Bottom line: they’re not the ones cutting deals with China to help their own re-election prospects.  Got it.  That’s Donald Trump. 

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Jaraxxus said:

They're the ones cutting deals with Ukrainian gas company executives to line their pockets.

They're the ones doing illegal gun deals with mexican drug cartels.

They're the ones getting paid by George Soros and his ilk to sow chaos in the streets.

They're the ones who are against national sovereignty and borders.

Shall I go on?

Yes - go on. Start a new thread to summarize your thesis. 

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, westside2 said:

Bolton's a liar. Just like you ambulance chaser. 

Hoax on both ends.  

I disagree with Bolton’s world view, but he is an accomplished public servant who took copious notes.  Unfortunately the Prez didn’t think to have an NDA or similar agreement that covered such notes.  Sad! 

Just now, SectionC3 said:

Hoax on both ends.  

I disagree with Bolton’s world view, but he is an accomplished public servant who took copious notes.  Unfortunately the Prez didn’t think to have an NDA or similar agreement that covered such notes.  Sad! 

I'm not surprised you hero worship him, you both have a lot in common. 

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

This woman is a former Democrat, born in Taiwan.

She is writing about her #walkaway movement (it is in a group, so will not populate) and how the Left and CCP are alike:

</snip>

1. They control the media.
2. They incite emotions rather then reasons.
3. They accuse you for the exact same things they are doing
4. They hailed their ideology as a religion that can not be challenged.
5. They tell you the world is your enemy and you need their protection.
6. They persecute people who have different opinions.

The only differences between the Left and CCP are

1. The Left is doing all these under the name of compassion and tolerance, while the CCP is calling it patriotism.
2. The Left labels people with different opinions as racists, bigotries and the CCP label them as traitors.

So when the riots broke out couple weeks ago, and people are getting fired for speaking their opinions, I realized, this is not about election, this is not about Trump, this is the US version of the Culture Revolution.

Mao’s Culture Revolution divides people by right and left. US culture revolution divides people by racists and the victims of racism.

</snip>

Thank You.