July 1 - Happy Canada Day

I wanted to find out where that picture was taken so I opened the picture in a new tab. After studying the web site for several minutes, I never figured out where that picture was taken. Maybe somebody else will have better luck.

True story behind the Holiday was that the government found it impossible to get Canadians to work on the 1st day of Hockey FA so they gave us all the day off and called it Canada Day, and some other reason that they needed a day to celebrate Canadas independence as a country too....

• Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, apuszczalowski said:

True story behind the Holiday was that the government found it impossible to get Canadians to work on the 1st day of Hockey FA so they gave us all the day off and called it Canada Day, and some other reason that they needed a day to celebrate Canadas independence as a country too....

Oh, Canada 

1 hour ago, Augie said:

Enjoy it now! Winter starts in a week........

Safety first! Glad to see she’s wearing floatation devices at the beach. Wise young beachgoer there, eh? 

There was some snow last week in the maritimes (Canadas East Coast Provinces)

• Sad 1

On 7/1/2018 at 12:51 PM, Gray Beard said:

I wanted to find out where that picture was taken so I opened the picture in a new tab. After studying the web site for several minutes, I never figured out where that picture was taken. Maybe somebody else will have better luck.

Gotta be Crystal Beach!