Should Sarah Huckabee-Sanders be allowed to eat in peace?

6 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

The next place this goes is going to be very ugly.  There are metaphorical powder kegs being built all over this country, and when they start to go off, there is no turning back.

Probably a few literal ones, too.  I wonder how long it'll be before someone takes a shot at Nielsen, or burns down the Red Hen.

For people who think this is an abstraction, I work at DHS right now.  I fear for my safety going in to work every day.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Probably a few literal ones, too.  I wonder how long it'll be before someone takes a shot at Nielsen, or burns down the Red Hen.

For people who think this is an abstraction, I work at DHS right now.  I fear for my safety going in to work every day.

I'm 100% with you on this.

People laugh at the idea of a civil war, but are ignorant of the past.

We're on the precipice, and I'm searching for cooler heads, almost completely in vain.

5 hours ago, #34fan said:

:o Which non-profit principle values a pork chop at 28 bucks?!

Look, I totally see where you're coming from... I just think trading in our dinner blazers for flak-jackets is a scary frickin' thought.

If we turn every aspect of American life into a battleground, we're doing more harm than good. -Regardless of what side we're on.

No, I don't want to see that either.

Edited by Buftex

21 minutes ago, Buftex said:

Then why are you continually celebrating the idea?  Why do you insist on labeling those who you disagree with politically as deplorable? 

You are, quite literally, ratcheting up the rhetoric which is driving the divide.

The left does not hold a moral high ground.  They are not care takers of some special truth, and they do not march towards "progress" with an eye towards being "on the right side of history".

All you have are ideas about governing, which differ from the ideas of those on the right.  Some are good, or have been historically good.  Others are bad, and have been historically tragic.

That's it.

Where we are now is no different, and I happen to believe, with an eye looking back over my shoulder towards history, that the left is currently revisiting an idea that proved to be a very bad one historically.  The politics of division and group identity are dangerous and destructive.  They tear down healthy societies, and plunge them into war and poverty.

They deny individuals the right to their ideas, and work to silence debate in favor of rigid ideology.

This is the way to war.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, baskin said:

The tears of conservative snowflakes....your struggle is real!

Conservatives have joked about drinking the tears of liberal snowflakes since you first put on a onesie and posed with a cup of coffee.

Are you so dependent on repeartng the thoughts of others that you can't even come up with your own jab?

So lazy.

Edited by LABillzFan

34 minutes ago, Buftex said:

Yet you are one of the most bitter partisans here. You approach a discussion with your guns drawn and aimed. I can't recall you ever being part of a real discussion or adding a perspective. You spew hate as if it is your purpose in life. Sad.

1 hour ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

I'm 100% with you on this.

People laugh at the idea of a civil war, but are ignorant of the past.

We're on the precipice, and I'm searching for cooler heads, almost completely in vain.

over what, you didn't get an A after you only studied a few hours the night before your organic chemistry mid-term and failed?

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

Or gasp! They try and separate Huckabee from her children and stick them in a camp! 

5 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Gonna get one of those !@#$ your feelings shirts.

Pretty sure they sell them in towels these days.....for you and SHS to wipe up your conservative snowflake tears!

6 minutes ago, baskin said:

Capture.JPG

What is your point?  That wearing a stupid t-shirt is the same as no-platforming, and violence?

Or is it that because some people who believe differently than you act stupidly that it's a good thing to escalate your own stupidity to the threshold of violence?

Or is it that since some people who believe differently than you act stupidly, that everyone who believes differently than you must be a deplorable racist whom it's ok to incite violence against?

Given your rhetoric, those are the only three options I can think of.

2 minutes ago, baskin said:

Pretty sure they sell them in towels these days.....for you and SHS to wipe up your conservative snowflake tears!

I use mine to clean the liberal tears of my "I really don't care, do you?" jacket.

• Like (+1) 2

On 6/23/2018 at 12:41 PM, Buftex said:

I thought one of the big victories of the Trump era was that businesses could refuse service to anyone they find objectionable...bakers don't have to make cakes for gay weddings, and restaurants don't have to serve mouthpieces to Trump bull ****. It may be classless, but that is the way Trumpkins want it....no?

I've always thought when in business or your income depends on the public, it's foolish to show your political hand. No matter if your a restaurant or entertainer. To alienate at least half your potential customers or fan base is moronic. Like all left-wing useful idiots, their actions and thoughts are governed by emotion not logic.  So this guy did what all SJW's do.

Edited by Dante