So now the homeless are being "harassed" by...

Alex: No. No! NO! Stop it! Stop it, please! I beg you! This is sin! This is sin! This is sin! It's a sin, it's a sin, it's a sin!

Dr. Brodsky: Sin? What's all this about sin?

Alex: That! Using Ludwig van like that! He did no harm to anyone. Beethoven just wrote music!

When I passed the corner, the only sign of life I found was a trembling woman crouched on the pavement, head in hand, as classical harpsichord besieged her ears.

Oh, come on...it's not like it's frickin' Vivaldi.  :lol:

• Haha (+1) 1

Ah! It's spring in SanFrancisco and the smell of urine and feces is in the air!

Would have to go into San Fran for my job and I would see  the business owners hosing down the sidewalk in front of their stores at 9 AM.

Just now, KD in CA said:

“weaponized” classical music.  lol

At this point, you could create a few Mad-libs templates and cover 98% of the leftist media.

That caught my eye as well, along with minor infractions like vandalism and property damage

21 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

At this point, you could create a few Mad-libs templates and cover 98% of the leftist media.

Morton Feldman, once a biggie at U of Buffalo, composed many works that could be seen as weaponized, a 5 hour string quartet and other hours-long works that make suitable wallpaper for the most part.

Edited by row_33

34 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

The harpsichord was originally developed by Charles Martel as a siege engine...

8 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

It's really too bad the homeless weren't more like baskin so you could make them disappear by asking them a question.

Which would only serve to highlight how the privledged have weaponized education to oppress low-income street residents.

16 hours ago, Wacka said:

Ah! It's spring in SanFrancisco and the smell of urine and feces is in the air!

Would have to go into San Fran for my job and I would see  the business owners hosing down the sidewalk in front of their stores at 9 AM.

My kid deferred a job in San.Fran because of what they saw. 

They had a new found appreciatation of their lawyer gig in N.Y.C.