Happy Birthday Meatball!

4 hours ago, BuffAlone said:

One of my all time favorite Bills. Fifth round pick that embodies Buffalo. Thank you for all your dedication and memories Kyle. Happy Birthday!

Go Bills!!

...love it when a 5th round gamble comes to full fruition with a career like this guy has had.......good pickin'......

• Like (+1) 1

Nearly 400 views. Exactly 5 people send birthday greetings. Sad.

Kyle, if you can see this, know that this is not indicative of your fans' love of your game. My post count must simply be too low for a proper homage?

• Haha (+1) 1

Happy Birthday to one of my favorite Buffalo Bills ever. You are right up there with Andre Reed, Jim Kelly, and Bruce Smith. It been an honor to see you play. Interesting point, the last touchdown the Bills scored last season was from Kyle Williams. That is pretty cool. 

1 hour ago, BuffAlone said:

Kyle, if you can see this, know that this is not indicative of your fans' love of your game. My post count must simply be too low for a proper homage?

I'm sure Kyle cares about message board birthday threads...

• Haha (+1) 1

You never know Fappy.

any ways i dig the positive spirit of a thread celebrating a player we respect. Hope we can keep it a decent thread

Kyle Williams is first in line as my football hero..
just love this Cat.

Happy Bday to the Good Dude Kyle and best wishes for many years to come to he and his Family

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, BuffAlone said:

Not everybody reads the boards all day. We all love him

Happy Birthday Kyle!

21 minutes ago, FappyTheClown said:

Yes I do.  I know everything, buttmunch.

Well, i know very little. No wonder I did not know how much you knew , or know ?
buttmunch is  a bit harsh.

But i likely deserve such.
Pity me, but a knave in this realm.