Josh Allen, Harrison Phillips crash Buffalo wedding

On 6/10/2018 at 3:13 PM, thenorthremembers said:

Love all the fellas sitting behind their keyboards body shaming these women.  Amazing how acceptable it is to speak on someone's body.  Imagine you guys making these comments are in incredible shape?

Word to the wise, looks and fitness both change with time and situations.  Give people a break.

right on--- it is so easy for these posters to talk about others behind a keyboard... to trash  them is just juvenile. not one of these posters are perfect but they must love to insult someone because face to face-- they would coward in a tiny little ball

2 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

No....as a matter of fact they do not.

Not like you are their with the necessary equipment or even a tape measure to MEASURE their body fat.

Like I said......judgemental

I actually have a set of skinfold calipers from the days when I was really into working out.  Sorry, but those women are obese, like it or not...

19 minutes ago, Infinitum said:

Obesity is a severe issue, it's very unhealthy to the individual and costing this country a lot of resources in needless medical expenses due to lack common sense and self control.  The current state of culture is way too concerned with how people feel as opposed to how people act.

Obese people can seek treatment and make a change. 

Where can you go to treat your douchebaggery?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

On 6/10/2018 at 3:13 PM, thenorthremembers said:

Love all the fellas sitting behind their keyboards body shaming these women.  Amazing how acceptable it is to speak on someone's body.  Imagine you guys making these comments are in incredible shape?

Word to the wise, looks and fitness both change with time and situations.  Give people a break.

This 100x

its shameful.  These aren't some distant celebrities or anonymous people from far away... these are members of our community, and further, a part of our niche here as Bills fans.  Some of these people (more than likely) have been on (or participate on) TBD.  Some of these harsh comments could take a fun and joyous event and turn it into negative feelings/a bad memory.  

There is nothing wrong with these people.  it could be any one of us and our crew (and we would be lucky to be surrounded by friends such as these... and Josh Allen/Harrison).

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 3

4 hours ago, K-9 said:

Obese people can seek treatment and make a change. 

Where can you go to treat your douchebaggery?

Increasingly, many of them do not seem to be doing much about it.

It's a sad sight to see so many fat people, especially children.  Their clueless parents don't know just how big of an eight ball they are putting their kids behind at the start of their lives.

Edited by Infinitum

22 minutes ago, Infinitum said:

It's a sad sight to see so many fat people, especially children.  Their clueless parents don't know just how big of an eight ball they are putting their kids behind.

Yeah, but what about that douchebaggery? 

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Infinitum said:

Obesity is a severe issue, it's very unhealthy to the individual and costing this country a lot of resources in needless medical expenses due to lack common sense and self control.  The current state of culture is way too concerned with how people feel as opposed to how people act.

Your interest in the health of your fellow human beings is admirable, but I would suggest that you express that concern without using derogatory statements, like referring to people as "cows."

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Passepartout said:

Douche Baggery huh? New favorite word here if it is one.

Everyone is a precious snowflake these days, probably thinking that word stings or something.

7 hours ago, May Day 10 said:

Except these days it's a lifestyle from an early age to an early death, increasingly so. This epidemic is more than just circumstantial. 

Edited by Infinitum

34 minutes ago, Infinitum said:

Everyone is a precious snowflake these days, probably thinking that word stings or something.

Except these days it's a lifestyle from an early age to an early death, increasingly so. This epidemic is more than just circumstantial. 

Coming from someone that sits behind a keyboard this means very little.....you know ppl are laughing at you right?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, Infinitum said:

Please stop. Your opinions on people's weight is irrelevant to this thread, no matter how you twist your words and try to make an issue. Continuing to proselytize is more than a little annoying. If you feel so strongly about this topic, go to OTW and yap all you want. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Infinitum said:

It's a sad sight to see so many fat people, especially children.  Their clueless parents don't know just how big of an eight ball they are putting their kids behind at the start of their lives.

why are you such an a-hole... you probably are big fat and ugly

• Like (+1) 1

On 6/9/2018 at 6:23 PM, Dalton said:

I am on an international flight with a Pata bandwagon fan.  Showed him what real fans look like.  

Nice job to the wedding party and the rooks.

Do they marry their cousins and live in trailers?

That's what these people look like. I'm not hating on Allen or Phillips. They're embarrassing fans. I wouldn't be surprised if one of those girls was the one that sucked up some d for a Kiko jersey, real fans, yea! 

13 hours ago, May Day 10 said:

This 100x

its shameful.  These aren't some distant celebrities or anonymous people from far away... these are members of our community, and further, a part of our niche here as Bills fans.  Some of these people (more than likely) have been on (or participate on) TBD.  Some of these harsh comments could take a fun and joyous event and turn it into negative feelings/a bad memory.  

There is nothing wrong with these people.  it could be any one of us and our crew (and we would be lucky to be surrounded by friends such as these... and Josh Allen/Harrison).

I'd say their is a lot wrong with them. Get a grip man. And I'm not talking about looks.

5 hours ago, 4thandGoal said:

why are you such an a-hole... you probably are big fat and ugly

Obesity and the health issues it can cause (and the drain it can put on the healthcare system) are facts, not sure why so many of you are getting upset about facts.  I guess that's the day and age we live in, everyone gets offended by something, even when it's truth.

4 hours ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Do they marry their cousins and live in trailers?

That's what these people look like. I'm not hating on Allen or Phillips. They're embarrassing fans. I wouldn't be surprised if one of those girls was the one that sucked up some d for a Kiko jersey, real fans, yea! 

I'd say their is a lot wrong with them. Get a grip man. And I'm not talking about looks.

Looks like the douchebaggery epidemic is worse than the obesity epidemic. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Infinitum said:

Obesity and the health issues it can cause (and the drain it can put on the healthcare system) are facts, not sure why so many of you are getting upset about facts.  I guess that's the day and age we live in, everyone gets offended by something, even when it's truth.

Nobody disputes the facts. It's your contempt for the people in the photograph and the douchey way you express it simply because you don't like their appearance. 

• Like (+1) 1