[Incomplete Title] Sabres (21-12-5) & NHL 2018-19 - Game 39 (MSG-B) vs. BOS (20-14-4) at 7 PM ET on 12/29

Sorry, but that last goal was on Eichel. Dude gives the puck away so many times. He brought it into the zone and *boom* gives it away. Have seen it a lot recently. Kid needs to work the puck over to a winger. Yes, Dahlin missed a bouncing puck but it should have never come back that quick in our zone. 

K , Phaneuf , Doughty out. Kings played last night. They don’t win tonight, Housley watch?

BTW, they need to change the high stick thing. LA 3rd goal was when the refs made the Sabres play that puck. Can someone explain way the Kong’s did not have to play the puck?

1 minute ago, plenzmd1 said:

K , Phaneuf , Doughty out. Kings played last night. They don’t win tonight, Housley watch?

BTW, they need to change the high stick thing. LA 3rd goal was when the refs made the Sabres play that puck. Can someone explain way the Kong’s did not have to play the puck?

I think Housley is safe but dayum...they gotta get their heads outta their *****. 

14 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

That was awful, why play it? Can the refs call a penalty?

They credited Skinner with the secondary assist but it should be Reinhart's. Reinhart passed it back to Risto who passed to Jack.

I don't know why it's so hard for them to find people capable of crediting points correctly. They mess up quite often.

Sometimes they correct it but sometimes they don't i.e. Mittelstadt not getting his assist against the Rangers about a month ago even though he clearly deflected the puck to Sheary.

Edited by suorangefan4

erod-larrson-girgs should really be the 2nd line, or atleast the 3rd line. 

put pominville back up to jacks wing and then put reinhart middlestadt and sheary on the other line.

okposo and crap can go to the 4th. 

Edited by GETTOTHE50

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Sabres (18-9-4) & NHL 2018-19 - Game 32 (MSG-B) vs. ARI (13-14-2) at 7 PM ET on 12/13
21 minutes ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

erod-larrson-girgs should really be the 2nd line, or atleast the 3rd line. 

put pominville back up to jacks wing and then put reinhart middlestadt and sheary on the other line.

okposo and crap can go to the 4th. 

I love the effort of Larrson and Girgenson's line, and I agree they could move up to the 3rd line, the rest of the team would feed off that energy more I think

Great 3rd period by buffalo. Glad to see that resilient Sabres team show up again. 

1st was ok. 2nd was just awful. But they won and ended the damn losing streak, so I’ll take it. 

Not sure it it should have even went to OT against a 30th place team playing a back to back. But a win is a win. 

7 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

Great 3rd period by buffalo. Glad to see that resilient Sabres team show up again. 

1st was ok. 2nd was just awful. But they won and ended the damn losing streak, so I’ll take it. 

Not sure it it should have even went to OT against a 30th place team playing a back to back. But a win is a win. 

Yeah that's concerning.