Should Tommy Robinson be freed?

Just now, #34fan said:

Fair question.... The answer to which is they're NOT referencing their Ancestry with great pride... They're asserting it as dominant, and insisting it remain that way.

Both Lauren and faith routinely rile against multiculturalism on their channels. -It's kind of known.

Culture =/= race.

11 minutes ago, #34fan said:

I'm not the one who started the Anti race-Mixing thread... I just power-washed through the bullsh_t façade you tried to cover it up with.

Don't be cowards... -Own your hate, bigots.

Nobody started an anti-race-mixing thread.

I can if you want, though.

Just now, Rob's House said:

Culture =/= race.

In this instance, it clearly does... Again, the "heritage" and "ancestry" aspect of their argument  is an attempt to mask the obvious truth that distinct cultures have varying racial components.

They're racists.

5 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

I've not insulted you either.

I ain't no damn millennial.

3 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Nobody started an anti-race-mixing thread.

I can if you want, though.

:lol: Why not Tom? -No one here believes you'd have anything better to offer the board... These are probably the best days of your life.

10 minutes ago, #34fan said:

In this instance, it clearly does... Again, the "heritage" and "ancestry" aspect of their argument  is an attempt to mask the obvious truth that distinct cultures have varying racial components.

They're racists.

That sounds like circular reasoning. Why can't distinct cultures just have cultural components? My girlfriend is Iranian,  leans to the left, and thinks about as much of Islam as I do. Is she racist, or does she just have an issue with the culture/religion?

Edited by Rob's House

Just now, 4merper4mer said:

I'll take things a racist says for $500 Alex.

Boooooo! No fair. :thumbdown:

15 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

That sounds like circular reasoning. Why can't distinct cultures just have cultural components? My girlfriend is Iranian,  leans to the left, and thinks about as much of Islam as I do. Is she racist, or does she just have an issue with the culture/religion?

I can't speak to what your girlfriends politics are. All I can say is that to people like Southern and Goldy your girlfriend is not white, and therefore a threat to European dominance in their country, if she were to move there.

21 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

He’s an idiot. He conflates religion with race.

9 minutes ago, #34fan said:

I can't speak to what your girlfriends politics are. All I can say is that to people like Southern and Goldy your girlfriend is not white, and therefore a threat to European dominance in their country, if she were to move there.

I doubt they'd have any problem with her at all. I think your issue has less to do with who these people actually are and more to do with beliefs you project onto them.

11 minutes ago, #34fan said:

I cant speak for the two of them but I wouldn’t want white bosniak Muslims in the us either.

38 minutes ago, #34fan said:

:lol: Why not Tom? -No one here believes you'd have anything better to offer the board... These are probably the best days of your life.

Better...like calling everybody a Nazi?

THIS IS WHERE BANS ON “HATE SPEECH” LEAD: UK Arrests Islam Critic For Reporting On Grooming Gang Trial.

Anti-Islam activist Tommy Robinson was arrested Friday outside of a British court hearing on a gang accused of forcing women into sex, prompting protests Saturday.

Robinson was livestreaming on Facebook outside of a Leeds court when police arrested him for allegedly breaching the peace, according to The Independent. The Independent attempted to downplay Robinson’s claim of reporting on the grooming gang trial by putting “reporting” in quotes.

Video shows Robinson being whisked off by police as he demands to know the reason for his arrest. “This is ridiculous, I haven’t said a word…I’ve done nothing,” he said.

Robinson was sentenced to 13 months in jail for the crime, while the judge prohibited reporting of the verdict within the United Kingdom. No major British outlet reported on the sentence, and Breitbart redacted Robinson’s name from its report on the case.

According to The Independent, a contempt of court offense can be used to silence reporting on criminal procedures. Robinson was arrested while on a suspended sentence for a similar offense. In 2017, he was arrested and convicted of filming accused rapists as they headed into court.

BRUCE BAWER: Swift Injustice: The Case of Tommy Robinson.

BUT IT’S TOMMY ROBINSON WHO’S WHISKED OFF TO JAIL: Reminder: Councillors and police ‘had sex’ with Rotherham abuse victims.

2 hours ago, #34fan said:

I'm on the fence about Tommy, actually.... I actually see where he's coming from alot... Some of the periphery that surrounds him is just trash... I feel bad for his kids.

Lauren and faith use their European ancestry as a focal point to their issue, which is terror at the prospect of becoming a minority in their home country.

Lauren and Faith deserve prison more than Tommy does.

I think you need to cite examples.

4 hours ago, Rob's House said:

I doubt they'd have any problem with her at all. I think your issue has less to do with who these people actually are and more to do with beliefs you project onto them.

They're beliefs are there for all to see... I'd never link to those two Harpy's YouTube channel, but check it out if you can stomach it.

4 hours ago, joesixpack said:

He’s an idiot. He conflates religion with race.

Your'e a bona fide shmuck.... People like Southern and Goldy don't care if you're Christian.... If you're darker than Keanu Reaves they don't want you in Canada.

You foolishly imagine that these bigots take time to sort-out who's who, When the truth is, they don't give a damn! -They want a white European majority, and a government that prioritizes that.  Anyone who tells you anything else, is lying to you.

29 minutes ago, Paulus said:

So are Bigfoot photos...

tenor.gif?itemid=5089691

Pretty sure that's you with DC Tom holding the Camera.

Edited by #34fan

I'm not sure I understand the thread.

People in England don't enjoy the protection of rights by their government.  They ceeded them long ago.  As such they have no expectation of not being molested by the state.

England has fallen into despotism.  So why should Tommy Robinson be freed?

6 hours ago, #34fan said:

People like Southern and Goldy don't care if you're Christian....

Goldie moved to Canada after she retired from Chammel 17??