Should Tommy Robinson be freed?

9 minutes ago, #34fan said:

Directly Insulting anyone's religion without provocation is very bad, I would say... -If you were a Christian, you wouldn't want some Muslim on your church steps holding a sign insulting Jesus.... It's asking for trouble, and it's why Lauren got banned from the UK... Are you seriously going to prop yourself up as a pillar of tolerance? -You're offended by athletes kneeling for the national anthem?

He's offended by black athletes kneeling for the anthem.

You think he'd have a problem if it were white guys kneeling?

Edited by DC Tom

3 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

He's offended by black athletes kneeling for the anthem.

You think we'd have a problem if it were white guys kneeling?

YAAAAAAAY! :lol:   -The truth, finally!  Why the hell was it so hard for you to spit that out?!

Edited by #34fan

5 minutes ago, #34fan said:

YAAAAAAAY! :lol:   -The truth, finally!  Why the hell was it so hard for you to spit that out?!

I've never been shy about expressing my opinion on the protests.

It's not even remotely the opinion you're crediting me with, though.  :lol:  You're such an easy mark.

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

I've never been shy about expressing my opinion on the protests.

It's not even remotely the opinion you're crediting me with, though.  :lol:  You're such an easy mark.

:lol: Said as you polish your boots and Sturmgewehr... You can only fool me in your dreams, Tom.

28 minutes ago, #34fan said:

Directly Insulting anyone's religion without provocation is very bad, I would say... -If you were a Christian, you wouldn't want some Muslim on your church steps holding a sign insulting Jesus.... It's asking for trouble, and it's why Lauren got banned from the UK... Are you seriously going to prop yourself up as a pillar of tolerance? -You're offended by athletes kneeling for the national anthem?

im annoyed by millionaires who claim they’re oppressed. I despise Islam. I’ve never hid that  opinion, ever.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

im annoyed by millionaires who claim they’re oppressed.

Doubly so if they're black with a taste for pale tail. :lol:

11 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

I despise Islam. I’ve never hid that  opinion, ever.

I don't get why? -You seem to have so much in common.

39 minutes ago, #34fan said:

:lol: Said as you polish your boots and Sturmgewehr... You can only fool me in your dreams, Tom.

I do have a genuine SA ceremonial dagger - found it at an antique store in central VA.

They're surprisingly cheaply made.  Bakelite handle and stainless steel blade.

5 hours ago, #34fan said:

Protests are erupting in front of 10 Downing street over the Jailing of conservative British activist Tommy Robinson.

https://metro.co.uk/2018/05/25/tommy-robinson-arrested-outside-child-grooming-trial-breaching-peace-7579280/

Not sure how to feel.... If you've ever spoken to Tommy (not his real name) you don't get the feeling that he's a true racist... -Could be why he's so dangerous!

Not sure what I struggle with more.. -The fact that I think Tommy's sentence was unduly harsh, or the fact that I think Lauren Southern is GORGEOUS (for a racist.) 

I probably hate myself more for the latter. :mellow:

You'd be a lot more persuasive if you didn't refer to everyone who has a different point of view as a racist.

• Like (+1) 4

13 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I do have a genuine SA ceremonial dagger - found it at an antique store in central VA.

They're surprisingly cheaply made. 

Surprising to you only... The SA were douchebags led by a douchebag... Probably the same dagger Hitler ceremoniously stabbed them all in the back with.

7 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

You'd be a lot more persuasive if you didn't refer to everyone who has a different point of view as a racist.

Look, I admitted she was hot... I can't also make her NOT a racist.

Edited by #34fan

3 minutes ago, #34fan said:

Surprising to you only... The SA were douchebags led by a douchebag... Probably the same dagger Hitler stabbed them all in the back with.

You do know Islam isn’t a race, right? It’s an idea. A really bad idea. Not a race.

Edited by joesixpack

8 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

You do know Islam isn’t a race, right? It’s an idea. A really bad idea. Not a race.

Uh huh... She's a racist. -Albeit a sexy one... Faith Goldy is even more racist, and by some accounts hotter... I love to set her up with one of my black friends.

Edited by #34fan

10 minutes ago, #34fan said:

Surprising to you only... The SA were douchebags led by a douchebag... Probably the same dagger Hitler ceremoniously stabbed them all in the back with.

What makes her, or Tommy Robinson for that matter, a racist.

10 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

What makes her, or Tommy Robinson for that matter, a racist.

I'm on the fence about Tommy, actually.... I actually see where he's coming from alot... Some of the periphery that surrounds him is just trash... I feel bad for his kids.

Lauren and faith use their European ancestry as a focal point to their issue, which is terror at the prospect of becoming a minority in their home country.

Lauren and Faith deserve prison more than Tommy does.

Edited by #34fan

27 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

i'm not one to hit the ignore button lightly.  i still tolerate gatorman posts

but 34's race baiting is starting to wear thin

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, #34fan said:

I'm on the fence about Tommy, actually.... I actually see where he's coming from alot... Some of the periphery that surrounds him is just trash... I feel bad for his kids.

Lauren and faith use their European ancestry as a focal point to their issue, which is terror at the prospect of becoming a minority in their home country.

Lauren and Faith deserve prison more than Tommy does.

I don't get how referencing one's European ancestry equates to racism. Every other group can reference their ancestry with great pride and no one has a problem with that. Why is it different for her?

Just now, /dev/null said:

I'm not the one who started the Anti race-Mixing thread... I just power-washed through the bullsh_t façade you tried to cover it up with.

Don't be cowards... -Own your hate, bigots.

4 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Maybe he's a millennial. They were raised on this racism narrative and think being strongly against racism (against certain groups) makes them good people. Most of them don't realize it's something they've been fed by people with an agenda, and actually think it's an objectively informed opinion they reached on their own.

1 minute ago, Rob's House said:

I don't get how referencing one's European ancestry equates to racism. Every other group can reference their ancestry with great pride and no one has a problem with that. Why is it different for her?

Fair question.... The answer to which is they're NOT referencing their Ancestry with great pride... They're asserting it as dominant, and insisting it remain that way.

Both Lauren and faith routinely rile against multiculturalism on their channels. -It's kind of known.