Should Tommy Robinson be freed?

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

@BringBackOrton Don't listen to this twerp.  Post as much as you want, on whatever subject you want.  I suggest mixed marriage or Naziism, as it really gets dipshit's blood boiling...but really, any topic will be fine, as he's equally ignorant on all things.

Yah,

Any one who figures out you're a racist, far-right, troglodyte, shut-in, gets called ignorant.... Because slavery wasn't all that bad, and Nazis were sensitive, misunderstood, human beings... I get bored always having to de-bunk your nonsense.

1 hour ago, BringBackOrton said:

They are called the rights of man.  Not the rights of Americans.  You ignorant !@#$.

What "rights of man"  are you f___king talking about, you dimwit?!!!!   -Please explain..

You crashed a conversation you clearly weren't following and injected it with your GED-level understanding of world politics!

I'm guessing this comment:

2 hours ago, BringBackOrton said:

anyone who argues that they will only tolerate things that don't affect them directly has a fundamental misunderstanding of the rights of man and why they are so important. 

was a reference to my comment here:

21 hours ago, #34fan said:

I tolerate the ones that don't involve me much better than I do the others.

In which I was clearly kidding.

You've just proven that you're a shmuck who can't follow a conversation, take a joke, OR tell the difference between the U.S. and the U.K.

Is there anything else before I join you and DC Tom in holy matrimony?

Edited by #34fan

4 minutes ago, #34fan said:

Yah,

Any one who figures out you're a racist, far-right, troglodyte, shut-in, gets called ignorant.... Because slavery wasn't all that bad, and Nazis were sensitive, misunderstood, human beings... I get bored always having to de-bunk your nonsense.

What "rights of man"  are you f___king talking about, you dimwit?!!!!   -Please explain..

You crashed a conversation you clearly weren't following and injected it with you GED-level understanding of world politics!

You've just proven that you're a shmuck who can't follow a conversation, take a joke, OR tell the difference between the U.S. and the U.K.

Yeah, okay dude.

18 minutes ago, #34fan said:

Yah,

You crashed a conversation you clearly weren't following and injected it with you GED-level understanding of world politics!

Admit it...it's the Ambien making you do this, isn't it?  

• Haha (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, #34fan said:

Yah,

Also dopey, this was the post I quoted.

On 5/29/2018 at 5:46 PM, #34fan said:

:huh: No compromise?

I mean is the notion of 100% free speech worth armed conflict?... -There's an argument for the whole concept being both disingenuous AND overrated.

In the US we're raised with the notion of free speech as a shining Ideal, but travel abroad, and you'll find it's considered silly in ALOT of places.

You may also find that the people in some of these places remain happy regardless.

My personal take is that the balance lies somewhere in between...

The English are nothing if not reasonable... -To a fault, often... Who's to say that a little LESS free speech on both sides won't aide respectful coexistence?

FTR, that means locking-up the extremist calling for jihad and the killing of UK/U.S. military personnel IMMEDIATELY.

Unfortunately, it also means jailing the hot Canadian blonde outside the mosque with the blasphemous poster.

Given the UK's situation, that seems to be the better course.

This is EXACTLY the ignorance that I was referring to.  Retard.

Edited by BringBackOrton

13 minutes ago, BringBackOrton said:

This is EXACTLY the ignorance that I was referring to. 

You've simply highlighted my SAGE wisdom... Any thoughts of your own on the subject? -Or should I have Tom fart some ideas into your mouth? 

28 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Admit it...it's the Ambien making you do this, isn't it?  

Ambien is for chickensh_t right-wingers who can't sleep, or stay the f__k off Twitter.

Edited by #34fan

1 minute ago, #34fan said:

You've simply highlighted my SAGE wisdom... Any thoughts of your own on the subject? -Or should I have Tom fart some ideas into your mouth? 

Ambien is for chickensh_t right-wingers who can't sleep, or stay the f__k off Twitter.

2 hours ago, BringBackOrton said:

First of all, no.

You're arguing for tolerating intolerance.  Which is the only thing you can't tolerate, if you're anti-intolerance. Dope.

Second, arguing for a modicum of peace by giving up our fundamental and inalienable rights is so foreign to the nation that you've been blessed to be born in.  It's anathema to everything that the USA was built on.

Third, anyone who argues that they will only tolerate things that don't affect them directly has a fundamental misunderstanding of the rights of man and why they are so important.  Dope

Fourth, my visceral response to your post was due to the fact that I know you aren't alone.  There are hundreds of thousands of ignorant folks like yourself with your misguided convictions and that's why I fear for our country and the future you will build for it.  

Fascism doesn't gain support from the population because they love evil dudes with absolute power.  It gains support because the population views it as necessary for peace, security, prosperity or what have you.  These populations are proven wrong, over and over again throughout history.  You want to be the 10 millionth person to make the same mistake.  It's distressing.  I suspect it's human nature at its core, but that proves to be no comfort watching it fester and grow before my eyes.

In summary, you make me want to get on the short list to get in Greggy's underground bunker.  

1 hour ago, BringBackOrton said:

Also dopey, this was the post I quoted.

This is EXACTLY the ignorance that I was referring to.  Retard.

He's really good at contradicting himself, and ignoring his own posts.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, BringBackOrton said:

Fascism doesn't gain support from the population because they love evil dudes with absolute power.  It gains support because the population views it as necessary for peace, security, prosperity or what have you.   

Nice work!:thumbsup:

So far we've had Tom U graduates screw up the Enlightenment, and the Atlantic slave trade. Why not top it off with a complete misunderstanding of the dynamics that guides facism?

I'd call you a retard, but retardation is something a guy like you should aspire to.... If you work real hard and apply yourself you should make retard in about ten years, give or take.

2 hours ago, DC Tom said:

He's really good at contradicting himself, and ignoring his own posts.

Surely you have an Example prepared?

Edited by #34fan

2 minutes ago, #34fan said:

Nice work!:thumbsup:

So far we've had Tom U graduates screw up the Enlightenment, and the Atlantic slave trade. Why not top it off with a complete misunderstanding of the dynamics that guides facism?

I'd call you a retard, but retardation is something a guy like you should aspire to.... If you work real hard and apply yourself you should make retard in about ten years, give or take.

Surely you have an Example prepared?

Substantial rebuttal.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Dante said:

If true,  looks like they are trying to get him whacked. Moved Tommy to a prison with a large muslim population.

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/247445

Per reports, he was moved from H.M.P.-Hull 7.4% Muslim to H.M.P.-Leicester 14.3% Muslim. .. The danger is that Leicester is a higher security prison with more dangerous criminals, and Tommy has ben put out on the mainline. (not protected custody.)  -Hopefully, he'll still be okay.

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, #34fan said:

I saw the interview on Tucker Carlson last night. What was done to him was criminal.  His attorney was not present when they tossed him back in jail. He was in solitary for months. His prison window was on across from the prison mosque and all manner of vile things were tossed at him through it. It ended up being boarded up. He lost 40# in prison (who'd eat prison food prepared by Moslems when there is a fatwa on his head!?)  He has  PTSD from a prior solitary confinement incarceration, all of which is in his medical notes. He looked 2 seconds away from breaking down during the whole interview.

And for what!? So he wouldn't read out loud a BBC report on a pedophile case? Absolutely crazy.

21 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I saw the interview on Tucker Carlson last night. What was done to him was criminal.  His attorney was not present when they tossed him back in jail. He was in solitary for months. His prison window was on across from the prison mosque and all manner of vile things were tossed at him through it. It ended up being boarded up. He lost 40# in prison (who'd eat prison food prepared by Moslems when there is a fatwa on his head!?)  He has  PTSD from a prior solitary confinement incarceration, all of which is in his medical notes. He looked 2 seconds away from breaking down during the whole interview.

And for what!? So he wouldn't read out loud a BBC report on a pedophile case? Absolutely crazy.

That interview was troubling to watch.  He was all over the place, was clearly traumatized by his imprisonment, and his experience sounded like it was right out of a Robert Ludlum novel.  You have to wonder if it happens to one high profile non-compliant individual, what's happening to people without the star power? 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

That interview was troubling to watch.  He was all over the place, was clearly traumatized by his imprisonment, and his experience sounded like it was right out of a Robert Ludlum novel.  You have to wonder if it happens to one high profile non-compliant individual, what's happening to people without the star power? 

And as a point:

progressive mongoloids in this country look to Europe as an example of "freedom and democracy."

• Like (+1) 1