Keep Talking About Impeaching Trump, Dems

Just now, TakeYouToTasker said:

I thought we just encountered a situation where "Real News" was highly critical of dragging posters into threads they haven't participated in, in order to challenge their view points?

How did he describe it again?

Oh, there it is:   "In my opinion, it's disgusting behavior."

Odd, then, that he would do this:

As I said before, low morals.

*no morals

10 minutes ago, BringBackOrton said:

Does this mean I'm the undisputed most moral medical expert on PPP?

I don't know about that, but I'll certainly credit you with being the Santero with the most magical chicken bones.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

59 minutes ago, Real News said:

*no morals

It's sad, and I'm not going to bother explaining the whole premise of why I created a thread. It goes well beyond the stupidity that you serve, but seriously go !@#$ yourself

18 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Yes, you do dipshit.  You need evidence.

You can't just make a statement and wish it's true and impeach on that.  You need to demonstrate it.  Otherwise, Obama would have been impeached for being from Kenya.

Coincidentally, there's more evidence of the latter than the former.

4 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Own.  Your.  Words.

Own them.

Attempting to get a liberal to take personal responsibility? Good luck my friend. I've not seen such a thing in...well... ever. 

4 minutes ago, SmokinES3 said:

Attempting to get a liberal to take personal responsibility? Good luck my friend. I've not seen such a thing in...well... ever. 

It's not so much an attempt to get him to take personal responsibility, as a demonstration for the reader that he won't.

Sunlight is a tremendous disinfectant.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Fine.  You win.  You have no morals as opposed to poor morals.

Have you called out those making dumbbell throwing jokes yet? Or do you only call out folks when it behooves you to?

2 minutes ago, Real News said:

Have you called out those making dumbbell throwing jokes yet? Or do you only call out folks when it behooves you to?

It's not a thread I was participating in, and I'm not interested in making moral arguments on the main board in line with the board's policies.

But let's talk about it.

First, who the hell do you think you are to decide what I am obligated to make commentary on, and where I am required to make it?  Shall you also now dictate what other websites I need to follow in order to make arguments?

Second, why is it unacceptable to the point that you throw a hissy fit, and get board moderators involved, for someone else dragging posters into threads in sub-forums they aren't involved in; while you are plainly happy to do the exact same thing yourself within the space of less than a week?

Third, how is it possible for you to be such a monument to stupidity that you can't understand the difference between making fun of the perpetrator of an assault and making fun of the victim of an assault, while also claiming to be a medical doctor?

You are, without a shadow of a doubt, the most intellectually dishonest poster we've seen here in around a month, or you have the IQ of a half-wet mop.

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

You are, without a shadow of a doubt, the most intellectually dishonest poster we've seen here in around a month

Not even close.

That title belongs to LA Grant.

Assuming of course, this asshat isn't the same person.

Just now, joesixpack said:

Not even close.

That title belongs to LA Grant.

Assuming of course, this asshat isn't the same person.

Grant hasn't been around this month.  An interim champion had to be named.

The two can square off to unify the title if Grant ever decides to return. 

6 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Being a Republican?  Are Republicans not going to be allowed to be part of the political process anymore?  Or is it only a certain type of Republican that can participate in government, to be decided by Democrats?  Will of the people be damned? 

Ironic isn't it that the Antifa party is actually the one calling for banning anyone else opposition to them... The Democrats are literally calling for Fascism... 

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Ironic isn't it that the Antifa party is actually the one calling for banning anyone else opposition to them... The Democrats are literally calling for Fascism... 

It's because they don't have an understanding of what fascism actually is.

They believe it to be a "right wing" phenomenon because they don't understand the political dichotomy of Europe, where all governments operate to the left, and many still have functional (if sometimes ceremonial) monarchies, when it actually aligns very neatly with the big government edicts of the left here in America.

Part and parcel to this, they don't understand that the bad things about fascism were not that the trains ran on time.  The objectionable things were, and are, the same things they support themselves.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker
  • Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Shall you also now dictate what other websites I need to follow in order to make arguments?

I certainly will not dictate anything, but I would strongly suggest that you avoid at least 76% of the websites in @Boyst62's browser history.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

I certainly will not dictate anything, but I would strongly suggest that you avoid at least 76% of the websites in @Boyst62's browser history.

Our of curiosity, as I do upon my thrown.  It has been over 16 days by my history that I cisited an adult website.   I was curious

1 minute ago, RocCityRoller said:

He prefers rocks

He would be a fool to throw something at me. 

1 hour ago, Boyst62 said:

Our of curiosity, as I do upon my thrown.  It has been over 16 days by my history that I cisited an adult website.   I was curious

He would be a fool to throw something at me. 

I'm having a tough time keeping up with all these new gender terms. What are you trying to say?

Your "thrown"?

Edited by 3rdnlng