Keep Talking About Impeaching Trump, Dems

8 hours ago, Cinga said:

oh please... are you arguing that Antifa is not violent?

Of course not , if they break the law the courts should put them away hard time

My point is the Democrats cannot overturn everything if they win the midterms

"It's not a question of like or dislike, it's a question that they will overturn everything that we've done and they will do it quickly and violently

The Democrats would need a super majority in Congress to override any Trump veto . Trump still would have E.O. if republicans  lost majority in Congress.

A democrat majority in the House could impeach Trump but would not get 67 votes in the Senate to remove him from office unless he did something that Republicans  would remove him. 

8 hours ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

Nice bold job though you left an important part out. He's right. The violence of the antifa fascists is alarming due to the fact that giant media outlets like CNN have their biggest names excusing their violence as justified. This will only lead to more antifa pussies feeling tough and inciting more violence.

I can't imagine any Democrats or Independents would think Antifa violence is justified. When they break the law , police and courts have to come down very hard on them.

3 hours ago, ALF said:

I can't imagine any Democrats or Independents would think Antifa violence is justified. When they break the law , police and courts have to come down very hard on them.

Remind me again which party runs Portland, Oregon.

Asking for a friend.

8 hours ago, ALF said:

So you support Nazis, then...

Because that's the thing: if you label Republicans as people who want to put minorities in death camps, why the hell wouldn't you think violence against them is justified?  Any Democrat who argues the Republicans are the Nazi Party and doesn't support violence is, one way or another, as massive !@#$.  

On 8/29/2018 at 10:54 AM, TakeYouToTasker said:

What alternative reality are you living in?

Here is the alternate buffoonery - some guy who read some Shelby Foote once in grad school thinks he can tell people not to believe first person sources and that they "meant something different".

Funniest part is is this guy has no idea what group Stephen Gorka was a part of BEFORE her got hired Trump.

If you don't care, then you are COMPLICIT.

The very definition of "fake news".

Touche Rhino. I was clearly mistaken.

Since we are on the topic of impeachment (i fully admit i was wrong), what is Rod Rosenstein doing these days?

I mean since we are on the topic

8 minutes ago, Thurmal34 said:

No Dems have talked about impeaching - at all. 

Maybe scared that they arent'?

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Care to make any more absolutely incorrect statements tonight? So far you're on a roll. 

(Yes... he tried to give himself a purple heart after holding that press conference....)

Dems know they do not have anything resembling a solid case to impeach Trump.  But they want to keep The Narrative alive so that when the pendulum shifts as it always does and they eventually return to the White House, they can make the argument that:

Trump something something something so his Supreme Court nominees are illegitimate and something something something lower court appointees are something something something and his Executive orders don't count because something something something and every piece of Congressional legislation signed into law are Unconstitutional because something something something.  So now the Democrats should be able to come in and pretend the Trump Presidency never happened.

And if you disagree, then you're a racist

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, /dev/null said:

Dems know they do not have anything resembling a solid case to impeach Trump.  But they want to keep The Narrative alive so that when the pendulum shifts as it always does and they eventually return to the White House, they can make the argument that:

Trump something something something so his Supreme Court nominees are illegitimate and something something something lower court appointees are something something something and his Executive orders don't count because something something something and every piece of Congressional legislation signed into law are Unconstitutional because something something something.  So now the Democrats should be able to come in and pretend the Trump Presidency never happened.

And if you disagree, then you're a racist

Image result for checks out gif

Just now, /dev/null said:

Dems know they do not have anything resembling a solid case to impeach Trump. 

Out of curiousity, do you see our Prez as a truth teller? I.e. do you actually believe what he says?

Or, alternatively, do you know he's lying but just believe it anyway because therefore you aren't a lib?

Or, worst, do you actually believe what he says?

51 minutes ago, Thurmal34 said:

Out of curiousity, do you see our Prez as a truth teller? I.e. do you actually believe what he says?

Or, alternatively, do you know he's lying but just believe it anyway because therefore you aren't a lib?

Gotta hand it to you, it takes balls to ask this kind of question after you literally just lied in your previous post in this thread. :lol: 

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Gotta hand it to you, it takes balls to ask this kind of question after you literally just lied in your previous post in this thread. :lol: 

Great point, i'm clearly on the same moral message board equality as the prez of the US.

4,332 lies told by our Dear Leader.

Did you want to defend your boy or own up to your territory?

Edited by Thurmal34

7 hours ago, Thurmal34 said:

Here is the alternate buffoonery - some guy who read some Shelby Foote once in grad school thinks he can tell people not to believe first person sources and that they "meant something different".

Funniest part is is this guy has no idea what group Stephen Gorka was a part of BEFORE her got hired Trump.

If you don't care, then you are COMPLICIT.

The very definition of "fake news".

Touche Rhino. I was clearly mistaken.

Since we are on the topic of impeachment (i fully admit i was wrong), what is Rod Rosenstein doing these days?

I mean since we are on the topic

'Nuff said.

6 hours ago, Thurmal34 said:

No answer