Keep Talking About Impeaching Trump, Dems

16 hours ago, Tiberius said:

The Senate would never convict, so it's pointless unless Republicans actually come around to believing Trump is not above the law 

Your country went through two impeachments, both deserved but conviction was rightly turned down.

It probably would have had a conviction for Nixon, but he resigned and was pardoned.

18 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

https://theblast.com/tomi-lahren-brunch-drink/

... Prog-fascists thinking they're "resisting".

I'm not much of a Tomi Lahren fan, but I do love me some leftist meltdown footage.

It's especially fun when they're yelling things like "F**K that B**CH! America loves, loves, loves that kind of stuff, and I'm certain it will help them in the mid-terms and into 2020.

Keep up the good work, Dems. You really are America's voice! :lol:

2 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Again, we're not far away now from the shooting war.

Then we better get that gun ban under way. I suggest the left lead by example, and the rest of us will follow their lead. 

• Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Original content points: 0

Retard points: 8

Grammar and style: 1

You suck at this.  Try again

55% of the judges were Eastern Bloc...

5 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Tomi Lahren is a conservative, a Republican, and a Trump supporter; so she's no longer a women, and it's hilarious to assault her.

Again, we're not far away now from the shooting war.

She's no longer a women? Are you willing to concede there are more than 2 genders now?

8 minutes ago, Real News said:

She's no longer a women? Are you willing to concede there are more than 2 genders now?

I thought it was wrong to assault people, especially women; and that it was reprehensible to label a woman a "B word", and to chant that we should "!@#$ her" in a public chant meant to shame and bully her? 

You seem to think that's OK as evidenced by your joke.

So, much like Kanye is no longer black, I can only assume you no longer consider Tomi Lahren a woman?

Or is it just that you're a total hypocrite, and a low moral piece of garbage?

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

5 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

I thought it was wrong to assault people, especially women; and that it was reprehensible to label a woman a "B word", and to chant that we should "!@#$ her" in a public chant meant to shame and bully her? 

You seem to think that's OK as evidenced by your joke.

So, much like Kanye is no longer black, I can only assume you no longer consider Tomi Lahren a woman?

Or is it just that you're a total hypocrite, and a low moral piece of garbage?

You're floating face down in a sea of assumptions gasping for breath through a straw sized snorkel.

43 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

We're not far from the shooting war now.

Pretty much have to go that way eventually. When the left can't sell their authoritarian,  Marxist plan to anyone except the stupid, lazy and students they will have to try to impose it by force. It's the way it always happens. 

Edited by Dante

12 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Own.  Your.  Words.

Own them.

It's funny when a celebrity has a drink thrown at them. It's okay to laugh about it and still think it's stupid for one to throw a drink at another.

When the lead singer of Nickleback gets all upset and triggered because rocks are thrown at him it's hilarious! That does not mean I condone the action. 

10 minutes ago, Real News said:

It's funny when a celebrity has a drink thrown at them. It's okay to laugh about it and still think it's stupid for one to throw a drink at another.

When the lead singer of Nickleback gets all upset and triggered because rocks are thrown at him it's hilarious! That does not mean I condone the action. 

It's funny when another person is assaulted if you're a complete scumbag.

Scumbags also do things like describing actual physical assault victims as "triggered", as if being vocally upset that you're being physically assaulted is unreasonable.

Keep on doubling down though.  It's a fantastic look.  Especially for someone claiming to be a doctor.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, TakeYouToTasker said:

It's funny when another person is assaulted if you're a complete scumbag.

Scumbags also do things like describing actual physical assault victims as "triggered", as if being vocally upset that you're being physically assaulted is unreasonable.

Keep on doubling down though.  It's a fantastic look.  Especially for someone claiming to be a doctor.

I'm content being a scumbag in your eyes within the scummiest sub-forum of a pretty scummy forum.

I'll even buy you a beer at the next Nickelback show.

1 minute ago, Real News said:

I'm content being a scumbag in your eyes within the scummiest sub-forum of a pretty scummy forum.

If we're comparing values, I'm comfortable being the guy who doesn't think assault is funny.

That you're comfortable being the other guy in the conversation says all anyone needs to know about you.

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

If we're comparing values, I'm comfortable being the guy who doesn't think assault is funny.

That you're comfortable being the other guy in the conversation says all anyone needs to know about you.

Also hilarious...

1 hour ago, Boyst62 said:

Original content points: 0

Retard points: 8

Grammar and style: 1

You suck at this.  Try again

Any more points, and he'll have to take his shoes off to count them.

1 hour ago, Real News said:

Apparently there are Male, Female, and NaziRepublican genders.

Of course, the latter is sub-human and is rightfully resisted by throwing glasses of water.

I thought we just encountered a situation where "Real News" was highly critical of dragging posters into threads they haven't participated in, in order to challenge their view points?

How did he describe it again?

Oh, there it is:   "In my opinion, it's disgusting behavior."

Odd, then, that he would do this:

As I said before, low morals.