Keep Talking About Impeaching Trump, Dems

8 hours ago, Thurmal34 said:

Out of curiousity, do you see our Prez as a truth teller? I.e. do you actually believe what he says?

Or, alternatively, do you know he's lying but just believe it anyway because therefore you aren't a lib?

Or, worst, do you actually believe what he says?

I see Trump no differently than any Obama or any other President.  He's a politician which makes him a liar.

So now I ask you, do you see the Democrats pushing this Narrative as liars or truth tellers?

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

No answer 

Sleeping

8 hours ago, Thurmal34 said:

Funny part here, is no Dems are talking about impeachment.

Should we replay Linsday Graham on a loop over and over or actually believe him?

What planet are you on?

One day last week alone, the dumb Dems in Congress and MSM said the word impeachment over 200 times combined.

Answer:

DON SURBER: Why We Don’t Care

Republicans have a long history of sacrificing candidates at the altar of appeasement over one of these media-driven fake scandals.

Then came Obama. His political mentor was an unrepentant terrorist. His religious mentor — the man he dedicated his book “The Audacity of Hope” to — said America deserved 9/11.

Most of the media didn’t care.

Why should we care if President Trump said something the media doesn’t like?

The people who hyped the breakdown of norms under Obama are now offended that Trump can ignore those norms.

Too bad.

On 9/1/2018 at 10:09 PM, Thurmal34 said:

Out of curiousity, do you see our Prez as a truth teller? I.e. do you actually believe what he says?

Or, alternatively, do you know he's lying but just believe it anyway because therefore you aren't a lib?

Or, worst, do you actually believe what he says?

All presidents lie. The left only seems to care when it's not their president.

I guess if you like your lie, you can keep your lie.

What exactly do the demented Dems have on Trump that he will be impeached?

They have nothing and they know it, but that won't stop them because they are a bunch of scumbags who want power and tell you, the American people everyday, that if they aren't in power it is bad for you.

My initial thought about politics when I was young was 100000% correct.............

Republicans are spineless and Democrats are the biggest worms on the planet.

Republicans being wimps is more damaging than the anti-American Democratic Party way.