Another school shooting - Texas

One friend was dating a women, turns out her ex was a bad man, he put my friend in the hospital then visited at the hospital and beat him up again while he was trying to recover 

Recently a horrible bully from my past died a very gruesome death 

Amazing that the same !@#$s who come down to PPP and B word about insensitivity are the same wanting this kid to an hero.  Gotta give it to @Gugny, though, he is Noble and has morale fiber beyond most - a great quality among all people.

Just sucks because this kid has been bullied and treated like **** then does the worst thing possible only to be considering something tragic like suicide. We, as a species, kind of suck.

12 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Amazing that the same !@#$s who come down to PPP and B word about insensitivity are the same wanting this kid to an hero.  Gotta give it to @Gugny, though, he is Noble and has morale fiber beyond most - a great quality among all people.

Just sucks because this kid has been bullied and treated like **** then does the worst thing possible only to be considering something tragic like suicide. We, as a species, kind of suck.

It doesn't shock me one bit that you interpreted what I wrote as my wanting this kid to become a hero.

Only a truly twisted mind could draw that conclusion.  Congratulations and save your little call-outs for someone else.

You have no right to call out anyone's nobility or moral fiber.  Zippo.

19 hours ago, Buftex said:

When did I say he's gotten nothing done?  Idiot. 

I won't get into the "sad example" bs, because I know you think that is true, that isn't going to change...I could point out the same about the last president, and you would take issue with that...but thanks for being the only person here to acknowledge that I didn't say he had gotten nothing done. Never said that. 

Just what did Obama accomplish?

I'm not sure what anyone found so objectionable about Gugny's position.

There is room for debate and disagreement over the death penalty, and there is certainly room for compassion in the application of all law, especially law that deals with minors.

29 minutes ago, Gugny said:

It doesn't shock me one bit that you interpreted what I wrote as my wanting this kid to become a hero.

Only a truly twisted mind could draw that conclusion.  Congratulations and save your little call-outs for someone else.

Uh. Do you know how to Internet?

Google "an hero".

And yes, I God damn do have the right to speak about nobility and morale fiber. God. You get your panties in a was over nothing. I was being sincere in complimenting you and you're butthurt. I don't get it. A screw must be loose.

58 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Uh. Do you know how to Internet?

Google "an hero".

And yes, I God damn do have the right to speak about nobility and morale fiber. God. You get your panties in a was over nothing. I was being sincere in complimenting you and you're butthurt. I don't get it. A screw must be loose.

No.  You really don't. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Gugny said:

No.  You really don't. 

Opinions vary, thanks for your 2¢. But, I really do have the right. I can vote, I can go anywhere, I can do anything, I'm a god damn American.  I can judge any which way I want.  I was a boy scout.

What gives you the right to judge or determine this anyway?  Kind of a ****ty person thing to do...

Edited by Boyst62

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

I know you're short but I had no idea that would go so far over your head.

1 hour ago, Boyst62 said:

Opinions vary, thanks for your 2¢. But, I really do have the right. I can vote, I can go anywhere, I can do anything, I'm a god damn American.  I can judge any which way I want.  I was a boy scout.

What gives you the right to judge or determine this anyway?  Kind of a ****ty person thing to do...

You're about as American as borscht.

Fricken delusional Vietnamese mother of 12 is off his meds again.

Does anyone still remember that 10 kids died in a TX school shooting just a week ago?

No students on CNN,

no survivors on Sunday shows,

it’s almost like conservative pro-gun shooting survivors don’t matter.

25 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Does anyone still remember that 10 kids died in a TX school shooting just a week ago?

No students on CNN,

no survivors on Sunday shows,

it’s almost like conservative pro-gun shooting survivors don’t matter.

#redstatelivesmattertoo