Hey guy's-any package deals to greenbay?

bice

2 hours ago, North Buffalo said:

PS Milwaukee is only an hour away.

Nope 2 hours away. It's about 115 miles.

19 hours ago, CowgirlsFan said:

Hey Ice!

With this bucket baseball list,when are you coming down to Arlington? 

We are thinking about it for the future. It's about a 1200 mile drive.

Just now, North Buffalo said:

115 is an hour and a half the way I drive, but yeh its been awhile... forgot that last stretch is little slow.

You got Port Washington, Sheboygan and Manitiwoc at least to drive through. You coming to the game?

14 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

You got Port Washington, Sheboygan and Manitiwoc at least to drive through. You coming to the game?

Isn't Port Washington where the family from the tv show Step by Step resided?  I remember the Dad and Son were huge Packers fans.  Super random I know, but I love random 90's nostalgia haha

1 hour ago, BillsPride12 said:

Isn't Port Washington where the family from the tv show Step by Step resided?  I remember the Dad and Son were huge Packers fans.  Super random I know, but I love random 90's nostalgia haha

90s nostalgia is my favorite as well.

5 hours ago, joesixpack said:

I went to a Jets game at the Meadowlands back when Bledsoe was the QB.

It was a miserable experience. But...me being me, I'm gonna give it a go again this year. See if the new stadium changed things.

Giants stadium is only about 20 minutes from me so I go to that game every year. There’s always banter between me and the jets fans but for the most part nothing crazy.

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

I think its a 750 mile drive from Buffalo to GB. 

Yeb but live 55 miles north of nyc now. So about 16 hours to GB.  Made it from DC to Greenbay in 14 hours years ago.

Edited by North Buffalo

Just now, Ice bowl 67 said:

Wow! You drive straight through without stopping?

Pretty much... quick stops for gas only.  PS Wife and I did 28 hours straight from NYC to Reno taking turns sleeping in back of Honda a year ago last xmas.  It can be done

1 minute ago, North Buffalo said:

Pretty much... quick stops for gas only.  PS Wife and I did 28 hours straight from NYC to Reno taking turns sleeping in back of Honda a year ago last xmas.  It can be done

Holy man your a beast. That tires me out just thinking of it. 

Boom - flight booked, car rented, hotel (Fri) in Milwaukee booked.  Now all we need is a VRBO / Air BnB and tickets and we're REALLY in! :D

Looking forward to seeing the Bills brethren at the game.  

I assume Kenny, Captain, etc. will be there?  Anyone know for sure?  Any Bills tailgates?

1 hour ago, Heitz said:

Boom - flight booked, car rented, hotel (Fri) in Milwaukee booked.  Now all we need is a VRBO / Air BnB and tickets and we're REALLY in! :D

I assume Kenny, Captain, etc. will be there?  Anyone know for sure?  Any Bills tailgates?

I am booked. No tailgate plans yet.

• Like (+1) 1

On 5/17/2018 at 7:38 AM, Sky Diver said:

GB even one ups us on drinking. Don't ever get into a drinking competition from someone from WI.

https://www.greenbaypressgazette.com/story/news/2017/05/24/green-bay-rated-drunkest-city-america/343218001/

The study also found cities with heavy drinking tend to have better-educated, higher earning and healthier populations than cities with the lowest excessive drinking rates.

So obviously something is wrong with how they measure.  5 drinks in 2 hours is NOT very much.

On 5/17/2018 at 5:57 AM, Heitz said:

Airbnb and hotels are insane now. Think someone upthread mentioned to wait a while..and that's what I would do. I booked our airbnb as soon the first leak came out on schedule day...and man did they get crazy within 30 minutes of that. 

Once people realize flights to green bay ain't cheap, and tickets ain't gunna be cheap cause its Bills fans..think some of those airbnb's and hotels will start to see some good size cancellations. I think between flights, tickets and hotels you would be looking at least $1200 per person for this..

BTW, we are going in out of Milwaukee to..Brewars game Friday night..will PM info so you can buy me a beer at the park!!!!!

Edited by plenzmd1
  • Like (+1) 1