Cohen Recieved Big Money From Russian Oligarch

21 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

DdHld5sWAAAzDNM.jpg

Avenatti is a prince. He's above reproach. Or then again, maybe he's just a roach... a cockroach. ?

On 5/11/2018 at 1:54 PM, njbuff said:

I'm confused.

So Michael Cohen colluded with Michael Cohen.

:D

It's clearly collusion of the highest order. Having both sets of parents naming their children the same smacks of collusion - which dates back decades if you are to believe the Cohens are adult men at this time. It's only logical. 

On 5/11/2018 at 1:56 PM, DC Tom said:

Of course.

Stormy Daniels is a Russian honey trap, too.

:w00t:

22 hours ago, row_33 said:

Trump is master at releasing useless red herrings for libs to freak out over.

None of this matters at all, you are being used....

Well, it's well established that she is indeed a whore, but I never thought she would stink like that! :sick:

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Teddy KGB said:

They ever gonna ban this guy ☝??

No.  

PPP is loosely moderated; people don't get banned as much as they get publicly shamed in to leaving.  And gator has no shame.

• Like (+1) 1

And... in perhaps the least surprising news of yesterday:

https://www.politico.com/newsletters/playbook/2018/05/13/happy-mothers-day-269291
DdXUgkzU8AAKI1M.jpg

Three days later:

See how it works? 

But there's more. The whole "motivation" of the "whistleblower" was blown out of the water too:

https://www.federalregister.gov/documents/2017/02/02/2017-02235/proposed-collection-comment-request-update-and-revision-of-the-fincen-suspicious-activity-reports

DdX96Q1VQAAt2VV.jpg

Announced last February that this would happen. So either the "whistleblower" wasn't aware of this and broke the law for no reason or the "motivation" is bunk. 

Or... there is no whistleblower and Avenatti made one up during his dinner with Ronan. 

Anyone attaching their wagons to this story, or Avenatti in general, is in for a let down. 

They think you're stupid. Too stupid to see through their bull ****. 

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG ++pulls out some hair, screams at the sky+++

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

NO. NO THIS MONSTER MUST BE STOPPED AT ANY COST GET THE PITCHFORKS

GAIS LETS DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 months later...

This Cohen thing is such a big deal. But Trump's so many other problems almost overshadow it. But campaign finance laws are only the tip of the ice berg here. Tax fraud, wire fraud, bank fraud and conspiracy to commit these acts with others.

He is literally having a public argument with his former lawyers legal team over all this. Terrible and disgraceful

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

This Cohen thing is such a big deal. But Trump's so many other problems almost overshadow it. But campaign finance laws are only the tip of the ice berg here. Tax fraud, wire fraud, bank fraud and conspiracy to commit these acts with others.

He is literally having a public argument with his former lawyers legal team over all this. Terrible and disgraceful

Yet his approval rating goes up.

No one cares about this non BS, Fib.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Streeeeeeeeeetch. 

But when you have nothing, I guess stretching is all you can do. 

Sad. 

But we did learn that the "DNC Lemming word of the day ".................................is FRAUD

?

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Yet his approval rating goes up.

No one cares about this non BS, Fib.

The FBI does! This is really interesting, I bet DR knows why this is important!

In their search warrant, federal investigators asked Cohen to turn over any communications the two men or campaign aides had about a 2005 “Access Hollywood” tape that captured Trump boasting about grabbing women’s body parts, according to a person familiar with the investigation.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/im-not-going-to-be-a-punching-bag-anymore-inside-michael-cohens-break-with-trump/2018/07/25/2471797a-9024-11e8-bcd5-9d911c784c38_story.html?utm_term=.45849873df01

Goes right into Russia hacking, what happened 38 minutes after the Access Hollywood tape was released?

I think the worm has turned too.

Hillary supporters and the MSM have ignored her wrongdoings, forever now......................

and if you consider all this Trump stuff as wrongdoing................ Trump supporters and Independents choose to ignore this stuff.

What comes around goes around.

Just now, Tiberius said:

The FBI does! This is really interesting, I bet DR knows why this is important!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/im-not-going-to-be-a-punching-bag-anymore-inside-michael-cohens-break-with-trump/2018/07/25/2471797a-9024-11e8-bcd5-9d911c784c38_story.html?utm_term=.45849873df01

Goes right into Russia hacking, what happened 38 minutes after the Access Hollywood tape was released?

Let me spell this out for you so that even you can understand............

NO ONE CARES.

Just now, njbuff said:

I think the worm has turned too.

Hillary supporters and the MSM have ignored her wrongdoings, forever now......................

and if you consider all this Trump stuff as wrongdoing................ Trump supporters and Independents choose to ignore this stuff.

What comes around goes around.

Trump's former lawyer is putting this stuff out. Lol, but let's pretend its Hillary or something ?

Did I miss the part when a billionaire spending his own money is a "misuse of campaign funds?"  Never mind wire fraud, tax fraud, etc.

Because if this constitutes "misuse of campaign funds," I have a lot of questions I'd like to ask the Clinton Foundation and CGI...

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Did I miss the part when a billionaire spending his own money is a "misuse of campaign funds?"  Never mind wire fraud, tax fraud, etc.

Because if this constitutes "misuse of campaign funds," I have a lot of questions I'd like to ask the Clinton Foundation and CGI...

I don’t care much about this stupid story but technically it is almost certainly a violation and became one when Guiliani admitted that  Trump paid Cohen for the payment to Daniels. That is of course the payment Trump said he knew nothing about. But now is on tape discussing. 

It it would be hard to say that was not in furtherance of his campaign and needed to be disclosed. 

Big deal or little deal? Probably the latter. 

• Haha (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

I don’t care much about this stupid story but technically it is almost certainly a violation and became one when Guiliani admitted that  Trump paid Cohen for the payment to Daniels. That is of course the payment Trump said he knew nothing about. But now is on tape discussing. 

It it would be hard to say that was not in furtherance of his campaign and needed to be disclosed. 

Big deal or little deal? Probably the latter. 

It's small potatoes compared to millions of dollars the "Clinton foundation" raised for there pay to play scheme. 

Somebody had to pay for Chelsea's wedding!

Don’t dismiss the crucial concept of lawyer-client privilege just because rich people can laugh at it, as rich people laugh at hundreds of customs and traditions....

you may desperately have to lean on this privilege yourselves in the near future....

8 hours ago, DC Tom said:

This whole thing is so fricken stupid.  If they can prove Trump knowingly approved Cohen's deal to set up a shell company to pay off the National Enquirer (who paid McDougal for the story) to bury the McDougal it two months before the election then it would be a campaign law violation because he didn't report it to the FEC.  Even though it's Trump's money it would be considered a felony.  I don't think it will amount to anything as John Edwards was found innocent when charged with using campaign finance money in 2008 to cover up his affair.  They had a much stronger case against Edwards than Trump. 

It would be nice if the media just ignored most of this and focusing on Trump/Russian collusion.  You know.  The original reason for the Special Counsel. 

• Like (+1) 1