Cohen Recieved Big Money From Russian Oligarch

4 minutes ago, Thurman#1 said:

Hey look, typical conservative response.

See how that works?  Either side can say "typical." And it means nothing beyond that someone is angry.

Folks, mellow out. The facts will out. What you're arguing about here is still a very very incomplete story.

Mueller will bring the facts out when the time is right. What we already know is bad enough, what's coming should be interesting. Can't wait to find out! 

1 hour ago, Thurman#1 said:

Hey look, typical conservative response.

See how that works?  Either side can say "typical." And it means nothing beyond that someone is angry.

Folks, mellow out. The facts will out. What you're arguing about here is still a very very incomplete story.

I'm not a Republican. I'm not a conservative. Hell, I have absolutely no political party whatsoever.

Republicans suck. FACT. But, Democrats are the most disgusting people in this country. FACT.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, njbuff said:

I'm not a Republican. I'm not a conservative. Hell, I have absolutely no political party whatsoever.

Republicans suck. FACT. But, Democrats are the most disgusting people in this country. FACT.

I believe one's political party has very little to do with their character and arguing which side is "more disgusting" is a waste of time that only does more harm than good.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Real News said:

I believe one's political party has very little to do with their character and arguing which side is "more disgusting" is a waste of time that only does more harm than good.

The GOP stands for people staying in school and not murdering people, and working into the capitalist economy.

The other side excuses away pathological behaviour with a shrug and tells people to do whatever.  No way on earth they would put up with their children acting like that.

1 minute ago, Real News said:

True.

I wasn't even the slightest bit interested in politics before Trump's Presidency.

So, I really have no idea if the Republican Party was attacking Obama like the Dems are doing to Trump. I suspect nowhere near the same level, but I still have no idea.

2 minutes ago, Real News said:

Fake News.

There are gradients of evil.

Republicans are evil.

Democrats are truly diabolical.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Not exactly.

Murder is horribly evil. But rape is much worse. A dead person feels no pain, a rape victim lives with pain every day for the rest of their life.

Kind of like that.

6 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Not exactly.

Murder is horribly evil. But rape is much worse. A dead person feels no pain, a rape victim lives with pain every day for the rest of their life.

Kind of like that.

So both immoral, but one is more immoral relative to the other.  And that's not moral relativism.

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

So both immoral, but one is more immoral relative to the other.  And that's not moral relativism.

Here, let me help you:

https://www.philosophybasics.com/branch_moral_relativism.html

" Moral Relativism (or Ethical Relativism) is the position that moral or ethical propositions do not reflect objective and/or universal moral truths, but instead make claims relative to social, cultural, historical or personal circumstances. It does not deny outright the truth-value or justification of moral statements (as some forms of Moral Anti-Realism do), but affirms relative forms of them. It may be described by the common aphorism: “When in Rome, do as the Romans do” "

So, no. Not morally relativistic. Now, if I was gatorman saying that what the Democrats are doing to undermine the republic in the name of fighting Trump was a GOOD thing, THEN I'd be morally relativistic.

Edited by joesixpack

1 hour ago, njbuff said:

You are a Trumpster, far worse than the good Democrats 

Did you know--ha ha ha--that West Virginia, Trump's best state, also has one of the highest smoking rates? 

In fact, look at the map, they are all Trump states with the highest rates of smoking! 

https://www.cdc.gov/statesystem/cigaretteuseadult.html

26 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You are a Trumpster, far worse than the good Democrats 

Did you know--ha ha ha--that West Virginia, Trump's best state, also has one of the highest smoking rates? 

In fact, look at the map, they are all Trump states with the highest rates of smoking! 

https://www.cdc.gov/statesystem/cigaretteuseadult.html

You did know Obama was a smoker, right? 

• Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

You did know Obama was a smoker, right? 

nooooooooooooooooooooo, he was so holy he never drank or smoked or swore.....