NFL looking into Russ Brandon Investigation - No Further Action by the League

Rosemary Wood and John Dean- related to Russ

Monica Lewinsky and Linda Tripp - two of his conquests from his younger days

Stormy Daniels - she says -- better lover than Trump 

Russ connects all the dots of the last 40 years of scandals...

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Rigotz said:

How. The F. Did he keep his job for so long.

20 years of complete ineptitude wasn't enough ... he was also doing this garbage the whole time. HOW did he keep his job??

Absentee owner in Ralph who had a 100% faith in him and then he was the only one with executive knowledge when the Pegulas bought the team.  This is logical timing for an exit but it's sad it ends seemingly in scandal...

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

#russtoo

Is there something you want to tell us?

19 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I think the good news is the bills handled their own business on this....making it easy on the NFL.

It depends.

We do not know much of what happened.  If it was a severe violation of nfl or Bills policy, they could bar him from future employment.  If the Bills were aware of this behavior previously (and it violates policy and/or nys or federal law), and didn't act, they could be in a bit of trouble.

Just now, May Day 10 said:

It depends.

We do not know much of what happened.  If it was a severe violation of nfl or Bills policy, they could bar him from future employment.  If the Bills were aware of this behavior previously (and it violates policy and/or nys or federal law), and didn't act, they could be in a bit of trouble.

Yeah I think the latter of that will be hard to prove but I didnt look at it from that angle.

6 minutes ago, May Day 10 said:

Or our owners

I think people need to pump the brakes on this. It makes no sense for them to cover anything up only to fire him now. There was no leak about any misgivings before the firing. This time last week, everyone thought Russ was just as untouchable as he was under Wilson.

I think the Pegulas handled it fine.

10 minutes ago, LikeIGiveADarn said:

I think people need to pump the brakes on this. It makes no sense for them to cover anything up only to fire him now. There was no leak about any misgivings before the firing. This time last week, everyone thought Russ was just as untouchable as he was under Wilson.

I think the Pegulas handled it fine.

It doesn't sound like it will get that major...

But hypothetically, if his behavior was just a "nuisance", and ignored or swept under the rug.... and they only acted now because there was a really bad incident and/or they are getting sued/reported to the dol.  Then it could get real bad

31 minutes ago, May Day 10 said:

It doesn't sound like it will get that major...

But hypothetically, if his behavior was just a "nuisance", and ignored or swept under the rug.... and they only acted now because there was a really bad incident and/or they are getting sued/reported to the dol.  Then it could get real bad

It seems like they did an investigation upon them being made aware of the rumors, and after that they spoke to him about it and it seems like he was forced to resign.

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to The NFL is Looking into the Russ Brandon Matter; NHL Says It's a "Club Matter"
3 minutes ago, BuffaloRush said:

That is jumping to a huge conclusion.  It doesn’t sounds like it’s anything like that.  From what Tim Graham described, it sounds more like an ethical issue.  It is not a criminal offense.   Maybe he was dating subordinates or something or sending inappropriate pictures or using inappropriate languages around females.  Of course, the reason they fired him can be completely unrelated to the misconduct.  They launched a full-on investigation and didn’t like what they discovered 

I wasn't jumping to any conclusion....I'm just equivalent to "talking out loud".  I'm just speculating without any real info.

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I wasn't jumping to any conclusion....I'm just equivalent to "talking out loud".  I'm just speculating without any real info.

Of course, this message board is all about speculation 

• Haha (+1) 1