Welcome new additions.. (in song by Jennie Fagen.. Game of thrones addition)

3 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Ah a slight misunderstanding.  

She isnt annoying, the tone of some  of her songs are annoying.  

This song is really bad as a parody.  I agree though the effort was good.

Here’s a funnier and more clever parody (though the voice is annoying, as is the joke at the end)

7 minutes ago, BuffaloRush said:

This song is really bad as a parody.  I agree though the effort was good.

Here’s a funnier and more clever parody (though the voice is annoying, as is the joke at the end)

That was silly. 

It is all from her heart - she is a Bills fan - to those who dislike her hey that's what makes the world go round and why we have rock, country, jazz, blues, etc etc etc.  To each his own - if you feel the need to tear her down - well that say more about you than her.

Just saying.......

Yeah the whole GOT joke works well with Murphy/Kyle but not sure works rest of the rest of the guys. I followed her on FB after the anyone but the Pats thing but this one a few pegs lower than that when it comes to entertainment.

19 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

Yeah the whole GOT joke works well with Murphy/Kyle but not sure works rest of the rest of the guys. I followed her on FB after the anyone but the Pats thing but this one a few pegs lower than that when it comes to entertainment.

I just don’t like how she put lyrics to that theme.  Plus her lyrics were really bad