Josh Allen: Analytics

We have seen so many draft fails around the nfl its mind boggling to me that anyone

thinks they can predict who's going to good or bust...id like to see analytics on people who get paid

predicting the future of these players

Any nfl player to me has an equal chance of success or fail.

To latch onto a statistic and exclaim bust is just dumb. I never realized how

terrible the whole draft thing has become in the nfl.

10 hours ago, Stank_Nasty said:

dude..... how many times do I have to say this..... go back and read up on the debate I was having. it was about flacco. the post he "called out" was me talking about flacco and somebodies comp of allen and flacco.

i'm fine with josh allen. 

I didn’t read the whole thread. Glad you are on board!

2 hours ago, Albwan said:

We have seen so many draft fails around the nfl its mind boggling to me that anyone

thinks they can predict who's going to good or bust...id like to see analytics on people who get paid

predicting the future of these players

Any nfl player to me has an equal chance of success or fail.

To latch onto a statistic and exclaim bust is just dumb. I never realized how

terrible the whole draft thing has become in the nfl.

Very true, it is difficult to predict.

11 hours ago, Stank_Nasty said:

right..... other than the fact that it was directed at me and he didn't realize my statements were about joe flacco.

? I don't care what you were talking about, and whether or not he was rebutting you. 

On their own, it was a good commentary on Josh Allen. 

Where were the analytics people hiding at when Taylor was top 10 Qb rating Qbr, completion %, has top 5 TD/int ratio?  Allen will never be the most efficent qb because he will push the ball down the field.  When Allen had 3 NFL fringe talents in his offense he held a better passer rating than Rosen.  College stats.  In the same offense scheme.  In 15 less college games than Wentz, Allen threw for 50 less yards and 1 less TD.  Sure SD st dominated Wentz sat alot of 4th quarters, but not 15 games worth or even 7.  A small section of the media and fan base are going to be unbearable for Allens career.  Who was it that said Allen was 10 for 12 but 1 for 3 on throws over 10 yards?  Come on get over yourself.  If you watched Allen play his innaccuracy were swing passes and short routes to the weakside of the play.

23 minutes ago, Mat68 said:

Where were the analytics people hiding at when Taylor was top 10 Qb rating Qbr, completion %, has top 5 TD/int ratio?  Allen will never be the most efficent qb because he will push the ball down the field.  When Allen had 3 NFL fringe talents in his offense he held a better passer rating than Rosen.  College stats.  In the same offense scheme.  In 15 less college games than Wentz, Allen threw for 50 less yards and 1 less TD.  Sure SD st dominated Wentz sat alot of 4th quarters, but not 15 games worth or even 7.  A small section of the media and fan base are going to be unbearable for Allens career.  Who was it that said Allen was 10 for 12 but 1 for 3 on throws over 10 yards?  Come on get over yourself.  If you watched Allen play his innaccuracy were swing passes and short routes to the weakside of the play.

You are way off with your Carson Wentz vs Allen numbers. Your counting 19 games that Wentz "played". He started 23 games and Allen started 25 games. Keep it real.

42 minutes ago, Cheektowaga Chad said:

I have heard all about Allen's analytics, but I am curious about the analytics of his team mates. His oline rbs wrs tes. 

Are there any reports or articles disscusing this?

Yes. They all stunk. #analytics

15 hours ago, Mat68 said:

It feels like you went pretty far out of your way to misrepresent the stats.

To go so far as to note wentz sat some 4th quarters in order to create the impression of being genuine.... while at the same time neglecting to mention that wentz threw a total of 48 passes across the first two full seasons that you baked into his total games number... well... that’s the kind of move that brings down the quality of the board and if I were a moderator would get you a conversation on the side 

2 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

*raises hand* right here.  On the record too.

Yup- 

when a guy is crushingit like that but its not showing in either the win total or yardage you have to wonder what the hell is going on... playing really safe, and efficient football from behind isn’t a great situation. He had the stat line of a guy protecting leads not a guy leading comebacks... and unfortunately didn’t have the leads.

It’s being unwilling to take a shot to win the game.