Bills' Rookie Minicamp is May 11-12 - Saturday Practice Closed to the Media

18 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

i fail to understand this !o gic.  ThE team missed the playoffs SEVENTEEN years in a row. Won 5 out of last 7. Made the playoffs and lose by a TD.  And you can't get excited about that? You need to be re-,energized?

A lot of glass half emptiers it seems.

It's weird. The longer the drought lasted, the more demanding fans become. 

17 hours ago, #34fan said:

After 17 years of failure, it'll take more than 3 points in a wildcard loss to get my blood up... Hopefully the fall will bring us "half-emptiers" a nice surprise.

So you'll be leading the parade if they turn out to be good? 

7 hours ago, Stank_Nasty said:

It’s so pathetic really. Brand new staff basically from top to bottom and massive roster turnover all before the season started. People thinking tank season.... then they freaking win 4 of their last 6 to break the drought and then go play a one score game in the playoffs all while STILL having acquired draft capitol and clearing cap and guys like #34fan just can’t seem to get excited. And go to default responses like “3 points in a playoff game” blah blah blah blah. That’s a lost soul right there. And there are plenty others around here just like that. 

It’s all honestly so freaking lame. People wanna be at the finish line before the start gun ever fires. 

Haters gotta hate. Some people can't relate any other way. And with the drought broken, they need something new to hate on. But rest assured they will be the among the ones who "never lost faith" at the Super Bowl parade. :lol:

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Haters gotta hate. Some people can't relate any other way. And with the drought broken, they need something new to hate on. But rest assured they will be the among the ones who "never lost faith" at the Super Bowl parade. :lol:

:mellow: Pump your brakes mister... I got thirty plus years of my life tied up in this Bills thing... I've lost faith and gotten disgusted with coaches, and owners, and regimes, but NEVER on the Buffalo itself. -Charging or standing... I may not be a mindless, kool-aid-drinking, homer, but I am IN this thing for the duration... Again, Go Bills!

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

It's weird. The longer the drought lasted, the more demanding fans become. 

That's because the old guard actually remembers what good football looked like.

7 minutes ago, BillsFan17 said:

You have the rookies all on the uniform and taking these pics.

Yet, nothing with Allen? Again, what this kid is and the importance of the pick and literally there is little from the Bills actual media team.

That's probably a good thing.  Kid doesn't need anymore pressure than he already has.  If he starts, the media will kick into high gear.  Is it possible OBD had a discussion with the local media about it?  I'm sure OBD could shut their access to the team off pretty quickly if they wanted.

2 hours ago, #34fan said:

:mellow: Pump your brakes mister... I got thirty plus years of my life tied up in this Bills thing... I've lost faith and gotten disgusted with coaches, and owners, and regimes, but NEVER on the Buffalo itself. -Charging or standing... I may not be a mindless, kool-aid-drinking, homer, but I am IN this thing for the duration... Again, Go Bills!

That's because the old guard actually remembers what good football looked like.

I'm a lot older than you, fyi.

21 hours ago, Heitz said:

Good to hear the energy that Daboll is bringing - just a little different than ‘ol Rick ?

I think Dabol is going to be the one of best hires this organization has made in a long time.

21 hours ago, #34fan said:

Music blasting is a terrible Idea for RTC, and all TC's in general... The kids need to be focused on learning... Hard to do with garbage blaring in the background. :angry:

getting them ready for the game,sounds smart to me.

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, #34fan said:

Every day some stupid study is published praising the benefits of _______.

Two days later it's found to give you cancer. 

I enjoy a little Vivaldi at work. Played on mellow volume.... But I've been doing it for 18 years... If I was being trained on something new, silence would help me focus.

dude you're too grumpy , it might be time to get some.

• Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, #34fan said:

New coaching regimes, new players... All things we've seen before... Making it to a wilcard because another team's quarteback showed up to play will never do it for me.. I feel sad for the easily excitable, easy to please crowd... High hopes but zero standards, and no guts to criticize anything... I'm usually chuckling at your "I'm so done with this team" posts come January. :lol:

Need a hug? Seriously...  being a fan of the Bills has been tough.  My family and I have owned 16 season tickets continuously since the first year of New Era,  Rich,  Ralph..   Whatever they name it.  I share your thoughts that people get too giddy too easily but too grumpy and cantankerous as well.

Edited by aceman_16
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

No, like this.

o-WOMAN-BITING-LIP-facebook.jpg

:rolleyes: Oh lord, Please tell me that's not another pic of the missus... You've got at least 2 priors for showing off.

1 hour ago, aceman_16 said:

Need a hug? Seriously...  being a fan of the Bills has been tough.  My family and I have owned 16 season tickets continuously since the first year of New Era,  Rich,  Ralph..   Whatever they name it.  I share your thoughts that people get too giddy too easily but too grumpy and cantankerous as well.

Skeptics don't need hugs. -They need proof.  Feel free to throw all the sh_t I talk right back in my face once McBeane proves me wrong.

• Like (+1) 1

20 hours ago, #34fan said:

Every day some stupid study is published praising the benefits of _______.

Two days later it's found to give you cancer. 

I enjoy a little Vivaldi at work. Played on mellow volume.... But I've been doing it for 18 years... If I was being trained on something new, silence would help me focus.

Oooooh, Vivaldi :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

My fav right up there with Dire Straights

There is some sort of generational thing.  When I'm trained on something new, I 100% want silence. 

My kid and her friends can't seem to study without loud music.  Claim it helps them focus.  Go figgur.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Oooooh, Vivaldi :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

My fav right up there with Dire Straights

I can listen to almost everything... My mainstays are Classical and Blues... Vivaldi... Albert or Freddie King... Albert Collins... Some Stevie Ray... Bluesy Rock when I'm in the mood for it... Anything but modern rap, and the pop vomit they play on FM these days.