Beane sounds uninterested in Dez

Big Turk

Confirms he has watched tape but "won't take it any further"...

Likely sees a player whose physical skills arr diminishing and not inline with the payday he wants to receive

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/bills-gm-brandon-beane-doesnt-sound-like-hes-thinking-about-signing-dez-bryant/amp/

Actually, Beane straigh up said they aren't going to pursue Dez Bryant.  He'll get his 1 year prove it deal, which will give him the chance to prove that he's not worth what he thinks he is.

Bills GM Brandon Beane said the team won't pursue free agent Dez Bryant.

Beane said the Bills watched Bryant "on tape" but won't pursue the free agent any further. "If we thought that was the right fit for us, we definitely would potentially pursue it," Beane continued. Bryant reportedly turned down a multi-year contract from the Ravens recently and continues to seek out a one-year, prove-it deal. The Cardinals and Packers have been linked to Bryant, though nothing concrete has materialized to this point.
Apr 28 - 7:52 PM

As he should be the guy turned down a multi year contract because "He thought he's worth more than that" He's a diva & he's looking for the big 1 yr paycheck & is another "It's all about me" NFL player so why would he want some one like that on our team I Don't !! 

2 minutes ago, JinxedBill1 said:

Honestly, the vet I'd go after is Decker or Maclin but I fear Maclin is cashed or was that just the Raven offense?

I think Maclin is done and I think Decker hated playing for Robiskie...not sure though. I like Seth Roberts of the Raiders. I do think some good young players will shake loose. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, matter2003 said:

Confirms he has watched tape but "won't take it any further"...

Likely sees a player whose physical skills arr diminishing and not inline with the payday he wants to receive

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/bills-gm-brandon-beane-doesnt-sound-like-hes-thinking-about-signing-dez-bryant/amp/

He said "Won't take it any further" as in saying "I'm not telling you guys any more than that."

i doubt that the Bills will sign him, because he is a diva and he wants to play for big money from a competitor with a top QB, but he didn't say we weren't interested. He actually said the opposite, both times he was asked. He said we are looking at him and talking about him and watching his tape.