LaCanfora: Bills Doubling Back on Rosen

1 minute ago, Magox said:

We'll get our franchise QB at 4.

No need to get to 2 only unless you believe whoever is at 2 is a clear cut better QB than whoever is left.   

Reports have the Browns making a trade at #4 but won't announce with who until they're on the clock. It could be us assuming Rosen or Darnold are available. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Magox said:

We'll get our franchise QB at 4.

No need to get to 2 only unless you believe whoever is at 2 is a clear cut better QB than whoever is left.   

...Jesus, with all of the prognosticating urinalists and their 1st round upward moves with associated trades, think you're right.....at 4AM sounds good.............

4 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Thats my big concern on Rosen...he seems to have likability issues and then the injury concerns.  I will be excited to have such a talented prospect at QB, but I feel like he has the most risks of the top 4 or 5 guys because of those 2 factors.  He also has one of the highest ceilings though, so I will totally be excited about him coming in still.  But, he is the one I would be the most uncomfortable making a BIG trade up for just because he has the most risk IMO.  Multiple concussions is very concerning, especially given the state of our OL.  Doesnt matter how talented you are if you cant stay on the field. 

Don’t believe everything you read in the media. The offensive players n UCLA have no issues with him, he’s a hard worker and pushes them to play better...and I hate UCLA. 

#Pac12 #ASU