Kiper and McShay Predict The Bills Will Pass on QB in 1st to “Fill Holes”

https://www.buffalorumblings.com/2018/4/25/17279816/final-mel-kiper-jr-todd-mcshay-2018-nfl-mock-draft-has-buffalo-bills-getting-quarterback-rudolph

Mel Kiper and Todd McShay released their mock draft yesterday.  This would be a pretty bad scenario for the Bills.  Drafting Tremaine Edwards at 12, McGlinchy at 22, and then Mason Rudolph in the 2nd round.   If this happens I will start a new thread about why the 2018 draft was a fail for the Bills.

The one thing is - Kiper and McShay do not have trades in their mock draft and are selecting players in their spots as of yesterday

Edited by BuffaloRush
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, BuffaloRush said:

https://www.buffalorumblings.com/2018/4/25/17279816/final-mel-kiper-jr-todd-mcshay-2018-nfl-mock-draft-has-buffalo-bills-getting-quarterback-rudolph

Mel Kiper and Todd McShay released their mock draft yesterday.  This would be a pretty bad scenario for the Bills.  Drafting Tremaine Edwards at 12, McGlinchy at 22, and then Mason Rudolph in the 2nd round.   If this happens I will start a new thread about why the 2018 draft was a fail for the Bills.

The one thing is - Kiper and McShay do not have trades in their mock draft and are selecting players in their spots as of yesterday

Cool, maybe the next thread wont have a misleading title.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, BuffaloRush said:

Yeah well Pat Kirwin, in his final mock draft, predicted that the Bills would draft a safety at #12 and it wasn't even Minkah Fitzpatrick.

I get about 10-25% as upset as I used to; but, if the Bills draft a defensive back or a running back at #12 my head will likely explode.

Edited by Bill from NYC
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Bill from NYC said:

Yeah well Pat Kirwin, in his final mock draft, predicted that the Bills would draft a safety at #12 and it wasn't even Minkah Fitzpatrick.

I get about 10-25% as upset as I used to; but, if the Bills draft a defensive back or a running back at #12 my head will likely explode.

I'm with ya here, Bill.  These guys (media) don't know crap, really...they're all just shooting blindly.

honestly, the media couldn't give a crap what the Bills do, this franchise is not even on the map from a media standpoint.    trading up to get Allen at 8 seems the most plausible of the million possiblities, but who knows...this franchise can only be built through the draft, so I hope they don't blowit.

19 minutes ago, BillsFan17 said:

Cool, maybe the next thread wont have a misleading title.

Explain how this is a misleading title?:

Kiper and Shay?  Check

Bills fill holes? Check

Bills pass on 1st round QB? Check

If anything your comment is misleading.  Seriously grow up son

• Like (+1) 4

8 minutes ago, 8-8 Forever? said:

honestly, the media couldn't give a crap what the Bills do, this franchise is not even on the map from a media standpoint.    trading up to get Allen at 8 seems the most plausible of the million possiblities, but who knows...this franchise can only be built through the draft, so I hope they don't blowit.

True I think with trades there is so much that changes in the board.  These two just picked in the order as of yesterday

16 minutes ago, BuffaloRush said:

Explain how this is a misleading title?:

Kiper and Shay?  Check

Bills fill holes? Check

Bills pass on 1st round QB? Check

If anything your comment is misleading.  Seriously grow up son

Originally said mayock

As far as growing up, at 30, two kids, I dont think a stranger on a message board is going to making the growing up thing finally click.

Edited by BillsFan17

59 minutes ago, Bill from NYC said:

Assuming you’re referring to Derwin James, some people think he could be a LB in the NFL

• Like (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, eball said:

I'm with ya here, Bill.  These guys (media) don't know crap, really...they're all just shooting blindly.

You mean like most drafts from OBD, lol. I wonder if they think Whaley is still here. Sadly I can see OBD drafting a RB today with a move up.

I agree shooting blindly but history is why they are predicting such a thing IMO.