NYTIMES leaked player-owner meeting

On 4/30/2018 at 2:39 PM, B-Man said:

Kanye West has a new album coming out on June 1st.  It amazes me how easy it is to manipulate the public.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

Kanye West has a new album coming out on June 1st.  It amazes me how easy it is to manipulate the public.  

By alienating 90 percent of his audience?

c’mon and think, you can do it......

15 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Any press is good press.  Selling albums isn't as easy as it used to be.

21 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Kanye's audience is going to buy the albums disirregardlessly (uggggh my brain hurts after that one)

The recent dust up might however pique some Trump supporters interest that would otherwise not have considered purchasing Kanye's album

6 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Any press is good press. 

Unless you're Bill Cosby

13 hours ago, /dev/null said:

Kanye's audience is going to buy the albums disirregardlessly (uggggh my brain hurts after that one)

The recent dust up might however pique some Trump supporters interest that would otherwise not have considered purchasing Kanye's album

Unless you're Bill Cosby

You owe me 32¢

1 hour ago, m_w_hunter said:

if it wasnt for the bills id pay zero attention to the nfl

Its depressing looking at the other 15 games most weeks and rarely seeing two games I have any interest in at all

• 3 weeks later...
Just now, ALF said:

Good for him.

I'd be interested in the response if the players protested in a different way... I thought about it this morning. On the first play of the game all players kneel at their position in a show of solidarity. The offense gets a 5 yard penalty for delay of game. On first and 15, a defensive player encroaches, and negates the penalty. First and 10. No time taken off the clock. And the players basically give a giant middle finger to Roger Goodell - I'd love to see it happen.

13 minutes ago, ALF said:

they can't play football, so the pre-game theatrics might be entertaining

11 minutes ago, Real News said:

Good for him.

I'd be interested in the response if the players protested in a different way... I thought about it this morning. On the first play of the game all players kneel at their position in a show of solidarity. The offense gets a 5 yard penalty for delay of game. On first and 15, a defensive player encroaches, and negates the penalty. First and 10. No time taken off the clock. And the players basically give a giant middle finger to Roger Goodell - I'd love to see it happen.

Sure, that's going to endear them to the fans and country as a whole.

23 minutes ago, Real News said:

Good for him.

do you get paid for such lofty thoughts?

are you one of those who doesn't really watch sports but complains about it anyway?

8 minutes ago, Real News said:

- old man yells at cloud

you have the energy and time to piss away of someone who has just dropped out of high school

except 20 IQ points lower