No matter what happens this feels like an historic draft.

I can’t remember a draft having such a wide range of speculations and projections. This feels like a draft that is going to be talked about for years to come. Having so many high QB prospects all in one year, and in my opinion, a league that is in dire need of having an infusion of talent at this position. Except for the last couple/few years this was a position that seem to always have several top tier talent but now there are only a couple of aging elite QBs (Brady, Brees and Manning) that are at the end of their careers. No matter what unfolds, I for one, is welcoming a new infusion of talent at this position. I hope that the Bills are one of the teams that benefit from this new crop of players. Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tipster19 said:

I can’t remember a draft having such a wide range of speculations and projections. This feels like a draft that is going to be talked about for years to come. Having so many high QB prospects all in one year, and in my opinion, a league that is in dire need of having an infusion of talent at this position. Except for the last couple/few years this was a position that seem to always have several top tier talent but now there are only a couple of aging elite QBs (Brady, Brees and Manning) that are at the end of their careers. No matter what unfolds, I for one, is welcoming a new infusion of talent at this position. I hope that the Bills are one of the teams that benefit from this new crop of players. Go Bills!

Intrigue is at an all time high it seems.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

So we all agree then....shut down cornerback at 12!

haha wouldn't that be a typical bills move. I don't think anyone wants to see another CB taken in the first round by the bills