2nd Worst Scenario

Domdab99

The absolute worst scenario is trading up to 2, giving up, 12, 22, a 2nd and next year's 1st - for Josh Allen. 

Here's the 2nd worst:

Browns - Allen

Giants - Darnold

Jets - Mayfield

Browns - xxx

Broncos - Rosen

And then Jackson gets picked before 12. 

This is not out of the realm of possibility. 

So, if this happens....what do you want the Bills to do?

(And if you say "Rudolph at 12," you should be banned)

If this happens, I wouldn't mind trading back one or both of our first round picks...but obviously, this is less than ideal. 

Edited by Domdab99

27 minutes ago, Domdab99 said:

The absolute worst scenario is trading up to 2, giving up, 12, 22, a 2nd and next year's 1st - for Josh Allen. 

Here's the 2nd worst:

Browns - Allen

Giants - Darnold

Jets - Mayfield

Browns - xxx

Broncos - Rosen

If this happens, I wouldn't mind trading back one or both of our first round picks...but obviously, this is less than ideal. 

Have no fear we have a two time National Champion behind center. ?

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

56 minutes ago, Domdab99 said:

Here's the 2nd worst:

Browns - Allen

Giants - Darnold

Jets - Mayfield

Browns - xxx

Broncos - Rosen

and how many posts like this are we going to see before the draft.. god.. 3 days cant come fast enough,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

TRUST THE DAMN PROCESS! :D

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Domdab99 said:

Here's the 2nd worst:

Browns - Allen

Giants - Darnold

Jets - Mayfield

Browns - xxx

Broncos - Rosen

i'd say rudolph at 12, but i think miami might snatch him up....so...do i get a partial ban? btw, rudolph could turn out the best of the class and have a peyton manning type of career;)

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

So nothing concrete then.

2 are going top 3. Guaranteed. If the giants take one that’s 3/4. At that point is 4/5 ridiculous?

If true it mean that two tests passed on Barkley and Chubb, I can't see it. Especially with Denver needing a a RB and the Giants needing a RB and DE.

Here's the 2nd worst:

Browns - Allen

Giants - Darnold

Jets - Mayfield

Browns - xxx

Broncos - Rosen

There are much worse scenarios.  But, I am not going to think about them and trust the process.  Our guys have this...

4 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

What you’re ignoring is that both need qb as well.

I don't see the Giants and Broncos needing a QB. As both have veteran QBs under contract the next two years and both perceive they we're better than their 2017 records and can improve with one of the two best prospects in the draft.

6 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

I don't see the Giants and Broncos needing a QB. As both have veteran QBs under contract the next two years and both perceive they we're better than their 2017 records and can improve with one of the two best prospects in the draft.

the main point is...the giants at 2 and the broncos at 5 probably do not plan on having those high picks next year. how can they not go qb (s) of the future when one will be there for the taking?

Here's the 2nd worst:

Browns - Allen

Giants - Darnold

Jets - Mayfield

Browns - xxx

Broncos - Rosen

I would say you have these two scenarios flip-flopped as far as which is worse.  If the Bills get Allen at least they have a guy that we'll all say can potentially be coached up in spite of his accuracy problems.  The second scenario means all the eggs are in the AJ basket, which might turn out OK but there is no alternative if it doesn't.

• Like (+1) 1

Imagine that the Bills trade their two first round, two second round and a third, PLUS next year's first to move up to #2 or #1. (One sports network has suggested this as  being done in a two stage trade).  And then, several things could happen:  [1]  the guy is a bust and the Bills gutted the team and next year's top 4 pick for NOTHING and/or [2]  most of the top-con't-miss QB's drop into the lower half of the 1st round or the second round. 

The Bills are then absolute FOOLS because the sold all those good picks for nothing in a year when a lot of positions have solid prospects in the first 3 rounds.  They bought the hype generated by the teams looking for SUCKERS to trade up.

Now, please unleash all the testosterone-fueld "whatever it takes" posters, who are so scared of missing on a QB, that they will stock the rest of the team with borderline practice squad players and take 3-13 seasons for the next 5 years because they are such scaredy cats.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1