5 QB in top 15

I think we are about to see something that has never happened before.

5 QB in top 15 picks.

1. Browns.   QB.   (Darnold)

2. Giants.  QB  (Rosen)

3. Jets. QB  (Mayfield)

5. Broncos trade out to Bills, Patriots, Chargers or Cardinals.  (Rudoloph)

9. Niners tradout to Bills, Chargers or Cardinals. (Allen)

Jackson goes later in round 1 to the Saints.

Rudolph is going to blast up the draft board.  Not sure why he isn't more well liked by the media...probably because the media already has their one 6'5" guy with the big arm etc (Allen) and have kind of overlooked the otehr 6'5" guy that can't throw a ball 80 yards from his knees....but has actually play the position of QB proficiently at a big college. BORING!  

Allen will be the 5th off the board...and someone make a desparate pick having missed the first 4, will be taking him.  

Too many QB needy teams in a QB stacked draft with a poor FA and draft class in 2019....perfect storm.

I don't think Rudolph is as accurate as he's made out to be.

But, I also think people are underestimating his football smarts. He ran that offense and made his own adjustments at the line. 

He might be the most day-1-ready prospect behind Rosen. Ceiling is just not as high.

7 hours ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

If Rudolph goes 5 overall I will jump into the Niagara River in my birthday suit.

ZERO chance of that happening. (Hopefully both things :) )

i actually believe Jackson will be going higher than I first thought (top 15). There is a lot of “buzz” about him recently, although it could all be a smokescreen.  Rudolph MAY slip into the bottom of the first round or maybe top half of second, but he will NOT go before Allen or Jackson in my opinion.

Edited by buffaloboyinATL

Rudolph is a guy falling as the process has played out. At this point the mock drafts and player rankings come with a lot more sourced information. There is no chance that Rudolph goes in the top 5. I suppose he might go in the first but the more teams have seen him the more he has dipped. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Zerovotlz said:

I think we are about to see something that has never happened before.

5 QB in top 15 picks.

1. Browns.   QB.   (Darnold)

2. Giants.  QB  (Rosen)

3. Jets. QB  (Mayfield)

5. Broncos trade out to Bills, Patriots, Chargers or Cardinals.  (Rudoloph)

9. Niners tradout to Bills, Chargers or Cardinals. (Allen)

Jackson goes later in round 1 to the Saints.

Rudolph is going to blast up the draft board.  Not sure why he isn't more well liked by the media...probably because the media already has their one 6'5" guy with the big arm etc (Allen) and have kind of overlooked the otehr 6'5" guy that can't throw a ball 80 yards from his knees....but has actually play the position of QB proficiently at a big college. BORING!  

Allen will be the 5th off the board...and someone make a desparate pick having missed the first 4, will be taking him.  

Too many QB needy teams in a QB stacked draft with a poor FA and draft class in 2019....perfect storm.

Rudolph struggles throwing outside the numbers.  His velocity is on the poor side.  Jackson goes well before Rudolph.  

14 minutes ago, Mat68 said:

Rudolph struggles throwing outside the numbers.  His velocity is on the poor side.  Jackson goes well before Rudolph.  

Combine velocity of 52 MPH doesn't bode well for NFL, never mind Orchard Park.  He also doesn't pose the dual threat of Tyrod, Watson or Jackson who get by with lesser ball velocity.

All you need to know is to watch the last passing play of the 2017 season.

I'll keep saying it, but I really hope all the Rudolph lovers come back here and read all of this irrational stuff. He sucks. Nice numbers and solid college career. He is not an NFL starter and certainly not a franchise quarterback. This idea needs to go away. He has almost 0 physical upside. He's a bigger version of Kellen Moore, without any pro style experience. Moore threw a tremendous deep ball, but could not get the velocity on the ball to zip it and throw outside the numbers. Watching Rudolph throw the out patterns at the combine was comical. Many of those throws in shorts would have been interceptions. People need to stop building this guy up as the squeaky clean great white hope. He is not good. Oh and btw, Moore's hands are actually bigger than Rudolph's. I don't understand what people are seeing, or making themselves see.