GMFB talk Bills draft (how to get QB)

2 hours ago, ndirish1978 said:

This would be wrong. Schrager actually has insight and doesn't just take uneducated dumps on the team like the rest of the national media. 

Schrager knows his stuff. Despite being the only one on that show almost as annoying as Kyle Brandt.

Edited by Jay_Fixit

50 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/B/BradTo00/splits/

The Bills have beaten Brady only twice in games that matter. He's 28-3 against us when he starts. Compare that to the Dolphins and Jets whom he is 21-10 and 25-7 against respectively. He's human against Denver and Kansas City, 7-6 and 4-3 winning records against them respectively. Throwing out the teams that are 0-4 and 0-5 against Brady we have the worst winning percentage against Brady.

In what way does that make what I said incorrect?

Just now, John from Riverside said:

In what way does that make what I said incorrect?

If you don't see a difference between 28-3 and the records the Dolphins and Jets have posted against Brady then I don't know what to tell you. Brady has dominated the Dolphins and Pats. He's all but owned the Bills. It is what it is.

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

DUDE READ WHAT YOU ARE TYPING

for christ sake

Read this:

Bills have been owned by Brady. Your argument is that he owns every team. I disagree. He's dominated every team not named Denver or Kansas City.  But as far as owning teams, goes that's clearly been us.  

28-3 speaks for itself compared to 21-10 and 25-7.

It's really just semantics between "owned" and "dominated" and not worth debating any longer.

Moving on...

4 hours ago, Happy Gilmore said:

If this is what they put forward, that show should be off the air.

Why? If we are able to move up and get THE #1 QB we want, then cost basically doesn’t matter. We need THAT guy at all costs. I don’t feel the same way if we get our 2nd, 3rd or 4th choice, only if it is our top guy.

5 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

Read this:

Bills have been owned by Brady. Your argument is that he owns every team. I disagree. He's dominated every team not named Denver or Kansas City.  But as far as owning teams, goes that's clearly been us.  

28-3 speaks for itself compared to 21-10 and 25-7.

It's really just semantics between "owned" and "dominated" and not worth debating any longer.

Moving on...

You should move on to what your actually typing

6 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

You should move on to what your actually typing

Speaking of which...

2 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

And every other team in the league.....but anyway

Forget about the league. The two other crappy teams in our own division aren't even as bad against them. 

8 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

Speaking of which...

Forget about the league. The two other crappy teams in our own division aren't even as bad against them. 

"If you don't see a difference between 28-3 and the records the Dolphins and Jets have posted against Brady then I don't know what to tell you. Brady has dominated the Dolphins and Pats. He's all but owned the Bills. It is what it is. "

Sir...the last time I checked Brady actually plays for the pats.

You need help

5 hours ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

They said Ryan Fitzpatrick was a good QB, but he was somebody else’s backup. Tyrod Taylor was a good QB, but he was someone else’s backup. Aj McCarron is a good QB, you get the picture. They said in 2004 we waited and got the fourth QB and that obviously was a mistake. We need to get to 2

4 hours ago, Elite Poster said:

This is a phenomenal post.

Having a short memory will force you to repeat the same mistakes made in the past. Its a vicious cycle. In order break the cycle, one must take risks and be aggressive. 

We will get to 2, you don't trade away your pro-bowl, playoff caliber, starting QB without an agreement in place. 

On 4/23/2018 at 6:17 AM, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

They said Ryan Fitzpatrick was a good QB, but he was somebody else’s backup. Tyrod Taylor was a good QB, but he was someone else’s backup. Aj McCarron is a good QB, you get the picture. They said in 2004 we waited and got the fourth QB and that obviously was a mistake. We need to get to 2

Brett Favre was someone else's backup

Matt Hasselbeck was someone else's backup

Matt Schaub was someone else's backup

Craig Morton was someone else's backup

Case Keenum was someone else's backup

Nick Foles (Super Bowl MVP) was someone else's backup

Drew Brees was someone else's backup

Meanwhile Jamarcus Russell and Ryan Leaf were among the first 2 QBs taken.

It's who you pick, not where you pick 'em.