MVP poster....

...know I'm gonna miss someone, so I'll apologize up front....hats off Buffalo 716 for his expert knowledge...not getting to see college ball, if I ask him a question, he regularly responds with clarity.....Yolo is a cool conversing poster as well....hats off to Buffalo Barbarian......'Shady is a card......gotta change Depends every time he starts up with "cut 'n paste 26" diatribe...LMAO....THEY'RE LIKE HUSBAND AND WIFE..no disrespect to either of 'em....know I left some out and sincerely apologize....

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...know I'm gonna miss someone, so I'll apologize up front....hats off Buffalo 716 for his expert knowledge...not getting to see college ball, if I ask him a question, he regularly responds with clarity.....Yolo is a cool conversing poster as well....hats off to Buffalo Barbarian......'Shady is a card......gotta change Depends every time he starts up with "cut 'n paste 26" diatribe...LMAO....THEY'RE LIKE HUSBAND AND WIFE..no disrespect to either of 'em....know I left some out and sincerely apologize....

Thanks bud

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

Eh. You’re not so bad yourself.  ;)

5 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

hence my first post.  for me it's all about respect given and respect received.  

If you don't get it, you don't get it.   

DC Tom's one liner is a staple and it's a running joke.  (but that's not saying the person wasn't worthy of being an idiot)   or maybe I missed the joke  

nah I get it. I just thought it'd be fun to play contrarian. Nothing wrong with DC, just being tongue in cheek.. TBH I was hoping he'd call me an idiot haha would have been a great DC move because that's what I was being. It' to my point where that's a popularity contest if you have a popular catch phrase. YOLO's a great contributor as well.

But IIRC correctly you said most everybody has merits. Some are funny, some are wise, some X's and O's guys break down tape and let us morons cool with the hot takes. So this is just a preference of what kind of poster you like. That's why I'm mentioning Hapless for his wisdom, Cover1 basically teaches me football concepts I never would have known. Virgil seems to have taken a leadership role with his mock draft thread, and his after game "my 10 cents" segments, and Wiz is just never wrong haha. Those are the guys I like, because I want football knowledge, and I get why people like the posters with Bills news, or the guys that just make wise cracks.

There's no MVP poster (and we're calling it Poster of the Year folks. The PotY. I'm trying to make it fetch) but to me, the PotY is Hapless. Even when he spars me I'm usually like "dangit, you're right".

Anyways I thought it'd be fun to call the front runners overrated because I really think Virgil gets overlooked in a popularity contest. And I wanted to get in a fight with them. but.. PotY front runners are popular because they can't be fazed haha.

10 hours ago, corta765 said:

I would say 26 or Kirby who I always enjoy his perspective.

As for best profile picture I mean whose beating my owl? :)

26 gets a lot of hate haha but he's the reason I go here to get breaking Bills news.. also leads the pre game post game threads. And I agree with every single take he has somehow, it's weird.

Kirby 's great. He frustrates me because he's ALWAYS the first to pounce on an OP with the second post with the joke that everybody's thinking about. I'm like "man I got a good joke here" //checks second post.. always Kirby and he has like 40 thumbs up.

This break from which QB we get, and when, what we give up and why we should or should not focus on “filling holes” is a breath of fresh air! Hats of to Over 29 Years of fanhood for that. 

18 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

nah I get it. I just thought it'd be fun to play contrarian. Nothing wrong with DC, just being tongue in cheek.. TBH I was hoping he'd call me an idiot haha would have been a great DC move because that's what I was being. It' to my point where that's a popularity contest if you have a popular catch phrase. YOLO's a great contributor as well.

But IIRC correctly you said most everybody has merits. Some are funny, some are wise, some X's and O's guys break down tape and let us morons cool with the hot takes. So this is just a preference of what kind of poster you like. That's why I'm mentioning Hapless for his wisdom, Cover1 basically teaches me football concepts I never would have known. Virgil seems to have taken a leadership role with his mock draft thread, and his after game "my 10 cents" segments, and Wiz is just never wrong haha. Those are the guys I like, because I want football knowledge, and I get why people like the posters with Bills news, or the guys that just make wise cracks.

There's no MVP poster (and we're calling it Poster of the Year folks. The PotY. I'm trying to make it fetch) but to me, the PotY is Hapless. Even when he spars me I'm usually like "dangit, you're right".

Anyways I thought it'd be fun to call the front runners overrated because I really think Virgil gets overlooked in a popularity contest. And I wanted to get in a fight with them. but.. PotY front runners are popular because they can't be fazed haha.

26 gets a lot of hate haha but he's the reason I go here to get breaking Bills news.. also leads the pre game post game threads. And I agree with every single take he has somehow, it's weird.

Kirby 's great. He frustrates me because he's ALWAYS the first to pounce on an OP with the second post with the joke that everybody's thinking about. I'm like "man I got a good joke here" //checks second post.. always Kirby and he has like 40 thumbs up.

Again why I called out the thread as being contentious.  

We all contribute.  

Good catch on cover1 BTW. 

As for 26. The “hate” word is overrated imo.   He gets what he dished out as we All do!

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

On 4/23/2018 at 2:42 PM, Virgil said:

Anyone who can have an open opinion, debate both sides, and have a conversation. 

It’s a game, sport, and we are fans. 

So the people who just have one agenda, just type “no”, or those who can’t read a thread title and discuss something even if it won’t possibly happen. 

And anyone who can support a thread, even if they didn’t start it themselves. 

I'm hyping you up Virgil. You could be the dark horse for PotY.

DON'T FAIL ME

4 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

I'm hyping you up Virgil. You could be the dark horse for PotY.

DON'T FAIL ME

I appreciate it, but there are many much more deserving.  Also, I didn't start the "Thoughts about the game", I'm merely carrying on for the great BillFromNYC.

31 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

I think a lot of the posters you listed are quality. I appreciate that DC saves the idiot thing for the special post. A fine line between funny and over doing it, and he keeps a good balance with it. Yolo and 26cb good with posting up the newest and freshest. Yolo has the funny memes and I think 26CB is too serious sometimes but I still respect the guy and appreciate what he does. 

I think Hapless needs to go back to Hopeful soon. I like Shaw, Badlandsmeanie, Kirby and Virgil. I think the other is Alphadawg. I like posters who put effort into posting. 

I'm forgetting a lot of posters here. I couldn't even remember the names of them all. To many great posters to list them all. I think there is a reason fans from other teams come to this board. There are a lot of high quality posters in this forum. That's why bad posters might stick out because there isn't many of them. 

Edited by Lfod

5 minutes ago, Virgil said:

I appreciate it, but there are many much more deserving.  Also, I didn't start the "Thoughts about the game", I'm merely carrying on for the great BillFromNYC.

I knew that, misspoke, but that's awesome. Those are my favorite post game segments.

2 minutes ago, Lfod said:

I think a lot of the posters you listed are quality. I appreciate that DC saves the idiot thing for the special post. A fine line between funny and over doing it, and he keeps a good balance with it. Yolo and 26cb good with posting up the newest and freshest. Yolo has the funny memes and I think 26CB is too serious sometimes but I still respect the guy and appreciate what he does. 

I think Hapless needs to go back to Hopeful soon. I like Shaw, Badlandsmeanie, Kirby. I think the other is Alphadawg. I like posters who put effort into posting. 

I'm forgetting a lot of posters here. I think there is a reason fans from other teams come to this board. There are a lot of high quality posters in this forum. That's why bad posters might stick out because there isn't many of them. 

yeah watch out for Wiz, he's great. Best avatar as well. Befits him.

4 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

I knew that, misspoke, but that's awesome. Those are my favorite post game segments.

yeah watch out for Wiz, he's great. Best avatar as well. Befits him.

Yea I think he has good humor. Like I said so much quality I couldn't list them all without forgetting some. 

Edited by Lfod

On 4/23/2018 at 4:04 PM, kdiggz said:

I'm way down on that list, mostly because I had intercourse with all of your moms, wives, and sisters :)

thread's over. We have a winner.

Mods: close the thread stat. MODS WHERE ARE YOU

• Thank you (+1) 1

My MVP gives a shout out to a member from the past who may not post here anymore,  but will always be memorable to me as the most knowledgable and respected mod/ poster that TSW has ever known. (In my humble opinion)

We miss you Lori...

• Like (+1) 5