Check With Me: Mark Schofield's 2018 Draft QB Rankings - Josh Rosen Consensus #1 from 35+ Draft Analyst Boards

Check With Me: Mark Schofield’s 2018 NFL Draft QB Rankings 20-16

Check With Me: Mark Schofield’s 2018 NFL Draft QB Rankings 15-11

Check With Me: Mark Schofield’s 2018 NFL Draft QB Rankings 10-6

Mark Schofield’s Top 5 2018 Quarterback Prospects

5. Josh Allen, Wyoming

4. Lamar Jackson, Louisville

3. Sam Darnold, USC

2. Baker Mayfield, Oklahoma

1. Josh Rosen, UCLA

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Check With Me: Mark Schofield's 2018 Draft QB Rankings - Josh Rosen #1
5 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Another bills fan afraid to swing for the fences 

Come on, we have Mr Peterman! And a guy who couldn’t beat out Dalton. What more do you want? We have HOLES! 

2 hours ago, K-9 said:

No surprise. He’s been the clubhouse leader since last August. 

That video was a nice analysis.   

From everything I've seen, Rosen just has so many more NFL traits in his game than the other QBs.   Putting the ball in the right place so the receiver can do something with it, being quick and decisive, having enough arm strenght (and the ability to judge when to use it), sliding around in the pocket.     I hope he's the guy...

• Like (+1) 1

After compiling 35-plus boards from media evaluators, Arif Hasan notes UCLA's Josh Rosen is the "consensus" top QB prospect.

Rosen is slotted as the No. 4 overall player. Sam Darnold is the second quarterback at No. 8 overall, Baker Mayfield is third at No. 11 overall and Lamar Jackson is No. 22 and the fourth quarterback. Josh Allen sits at No. 29 overall. Be sure to check out the consensus rankings which are linked below.
Source: Zone Coverage
Apr 23 - 11:11 AM
  • Like (+1) 1

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Check With Me: Mark Schofield's 2018 Draft QB Rankings - Josh Rosen Consensus #1 from 35+ Draft Analyst Boards