Cowboys Expecting 270,000 People to Attend the Draft Next Week

On April 17, 2018 at 11:01 PM, apuszczalowski said:

25,000 inside the stadium for the actual draft, the rest outside at the 'Draft Festivities"...........

Plus its Texas, everything bigger their, like their math and counting skills.......

Its like the Inauguration, it might only look like 25k people, but when Jerry and the NFL are done counting and doing their math, it was atleast 250k (probably all Cowboys fans too......)

The one comment only mentions that the outdoor festivities are free, I'm sure the NFL and Jerry are charging if you want to sit inside the stadium for the actual draft....

Draft tickets are free

Unless you need a ticket to attend the outside portion of the events around the stadium, the organizers can say whatever they want regarding attendance numbers.  300,000, 400,000, 500,000...or even a million.

Being outside the stadium is really just for the casual observer.  Hang out with friends, a couple cocktails, see your teams 1st pick, and get the hell out.

Anyone who follows the entire draft would probably be best served being at home.   TV, computer, phone, draft publication, food & beverage....what more can you ask for. 

On 4/17/2018 at 3:42 PM, 26CornerBlitz said:

It's actually free to attend the draft.

NFL Events | NFL.com | NFL.com

NFL Draft Festivities at AT&T Stadium – FREE, No tickets required!

NFL Draft Experience presented by Oikos Triple Zero®, invites families and fans of all ages to enjoy a FREE admission, three-day football festival held outside of AT&T Stadium in Arlington from April 26-28, 2018. Representing the largest festival footprint ever created by the NFL, spanning the size of nearly twenty-six football fields, fans of all ages and teams may participate in interactive exhibits, immersive games, virtual reality experiences, free player autograph sessions and more!

*You are exposed to weather at NFL Draft Experience so please dress appropriately. *NFL Draft Experience is free and no tickets are required.

Sounds pretty good actually! I imagine they have restaurant/bars there so stuff to do :D

19 hours ago, LabattBlue said:

Unless you need a ticket to attend the outside portion of the events around the stadium, the organizers can say whatever they want regarding attendance numbers.  300,000, 400,000, 500,000...or even a million.

Being outside the stadium is really just for the casual observer.  Hang out with friends, a couple cocktails, see your teams 1st pick, and get the hell out.

Anyone who follows the entire draft would probably be best served being at home.   TV, computer, phone, draft publication, food & beverage....what more can you ask for. 

I guess you could say that about anything though. Thinking is probably nice venue, common interest, lots of people. food, cocktails etc.

Thank you for posting this information.

My son's former school Workman and Houston was mentioned.

Mr CGF's school Arlington too

Also... even more so Freddie's  ( Jackson )  old school Lamar.

Edited by CowgirlsFan
  • Like (+1) 1

I'm on my way to Dallas first thing in the morning.

Can't wait for the speculation to end.

I'll try to stay in touch while I'm there, if not I'll see what the board has to say when I return.

Let's have a great draft everyone!

Please bring us our future signal caller, McBeane!

Trust The Process.

GO BILLS!!!

• Like (+1) 1