5th Graders in Webster NY want the Bills to select Lamar Jackson.

PIZ

34 minutes ago, PIZ said:

No love for Mason Rudolph. 

ZERO Votes for Mr Rudolph No Love Indeed. He's my #2 QB behind Mayfield and he barely got any love ether. Darnold with One single vote is a Vote of no Confidence which I tend to agree with #USCQB . Overall not too shabby kiddos :-D haha...I tell you draft day cannot get here soon enough....9 more days taptaptaptaptaptaptap

That solidifies it. 5th graders are stupid.

5 minutes ago, 1billsfan said:

I'm sure the kids know the difference between a Camaro and a Lamborghini.

More like a Honda Civic and Toyota Camry.

• Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, 1billsfan said:

I'm sure the kids know the difference between a Camaro and a Lamborghini.

Too bad some poster's here are too lazy to understand the difference in the two qbs....its a shame

14 minutes ago, MJS said:

That solidifies it. 5th graders are stupid.

More like a Honda Civic and Toyota Camry.

Yes.....Camry's have those kinds of physical tools.....

lazy take

12 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Too bad some poster's here are too lazy to understand the difference in the two qbs....its a shame

Yes.....Camry's have those kinds of physical tools.....

lazy take

Thanks for your opinion. My opinion differs. Jackson has bust written all over him in my opinion. I don't think he'll be anything but a below average QB in the league.

Like a below average car (Camry).

Edited by MJS

3 minutes ago, MJS said:

Thanks for your opinion. My opinion differs. Jackson has bust written all over him in my opinion. I don't think he'll be anything but a below average QB in the league.

Likea below average car (Camry).

I think he is more like a Ford Pinto from years past. Those cars used to blow up as soon as you bought them. Same difference both in the IR shop never to return. The Pinto had issues with the back of them while Jackson had issues with his tiny little girl bottom half of his body.

Edited by xRUSHx

2 minutes ago, xRUSHx said:

NFL, Bigger, stronger, faster and less room to run around in. He will break just like RG3

Even if he doesn't, his throwing mechanics are bad, he doesn't understand the game (wonderlic), he holds on to the ball too long (like Taylor). He isn't that accurate.

He just isn't a pocket QB. It'll be the same defensive planning for him as it was for Taylor: force him to stay in the pocket and be a QB.

Just now, MJS said:

Even if he doesn't, his throwing mechanics are bad, he doesn't understand the game (wonderlic), he holds on to the ball too long (like Taylor). He isn't that accurate.

He just isn't a pocket QB. It'll be the same defensive planning for him as it was for Taylor: force him to stay in the pocket and be a QB.

Right on man. He is a big project that should not be taken in round one