The Sean Hannity Show!!

4 hours ago, row_33 said:

I agree, journalists don’t do even 5 percent of the work we took for granted even 15 years ago.

not a shred of fact checking or research or thought goes into it

Catherine Herridge and Sara Carter can certainly be called journalists that work their trade.

17 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Catherine Herridge and Sara Carter can certainly be called journalists that work their trade.

These two are LIGHT YEARS ahead of their "so called" competition when it comes to being solid journalists.

Like I said, it's not even close.

Plus, Sara Carter in a bikini............................... DAMN. 

They are all weasels.  After the election, I stopped watching the talking head opinion shows that have replaced the news - and feel a lot less stressed.  I think each network is good at stirring up those basic of emotions and giving everybody the sense that the world is constantly on the ledge looking at Armageddon because it's good for business.  If cable news went away for an entire year worldwide, the world would be a different place.

There's no news on TV anymore, that's the irony.  The media makes you work for the real stuff - the best you can do is read plenty of various sources and draw your own conclusions.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, njbuff said:

These two are LIGHT YEARS ahead of their "so called" competition when it comes to being solid journalists.

You have violated a long term understanding here that requires you to post a picture of what you seem to be describing as "very tasty". Consider this a warning and our notice to you to fulfill your obligation.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, njbuff said:

Pics?

1 hour ago, njbuff said:

I wish I had em, but maybe you can get a few if you google her.

I already did it and know what she looks like in a bikini. Don't anyone confuse her with Sarah Carter, the Canadian actress who has a ton of bikini pictures on the net. As far as posting them, that's your job and further failure to post them will earn you a serious penalty (think dinner with gator serious).

• Haha (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I already did it and know what she looks like in a bikini. Don't anyone confuse her with Sarah Carter, the Canadian actress who has a ton of bikini pictures on the net. As far as posting them, that's your job and further failure to post them will earn you a serious penalty (think dinner with gator serious).

Id rather shave my face with a chainsaw.

• Haha (+1) 1