Cleveland Trade for TT Should Indicate the Quality of the 2018 QB Draft Class

Irv

13 minutes ago, Irv said:

No Yolo.  I don't know how to explain it to you any differently.  

1.  If ANY of these quarterbacks has to sit behind TT on opening day then they are not worth giving up draft picks.   

2.  Cleveland picked up TT to start on opening day because these guys are not good enough.  

3.  If they brought in TT to "teach" the new guy that would be akin to bringing in Trump to teach Charm School

Not sure how you can't get that.  I'd comment on your Peterman angle but you make so little sense I won't even try.  Not even sure what the heck you are getting at.  

Come on Ivr.....this is really bad.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Wrong! Rosen starts day one and Mayfield/Darnold might as well. 

Did you use the same analysis method that helped you determine that Tim Murray was a good GM?  I hope not.  But you stated that as fact too.

You might want to look up the word opinion.  It can save future embarrassment because we all get things wrong at times.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, 4merper4mer said:

Did you use the same analysis method that helped you determine that Tim Murray was a good GM?  I hope not.  But you stated that as fact too.

You might want to look up the word opinion.  It can save future embarrassment because we all get things wrong at times.

Stop trolling! Stop lying too!

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

2 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Stop trolling!

You're trolling declaring Rosen as a day one starter.  Wouldn't it depend on the team picking him?  Could he make it off the podium on draft night concussion free?  Are you denying you were a gigantic Tim Murray fanboy?

4 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Speaking of trolls. I believe you post these dumb ass threads just for the attention.

Why so serious?  If you don't like my posts just block me.  But don't stroke out. It's not worth it.  If you don't have your health well, you've got nothing.  

11 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Come on Ivr.....this is really bad.

You're response just allowed me to drop the mic.  Thank you.    

Edited by Irv

6 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

You're trolling declaring Rosen as a day one starter.  Wouldn't it depend on the team picking him?  Could he make it off the podium on draft night concussion free?  Are you denying you were a gigantic Tim Murray fanboy?

I was referiing to the Bills situation, but of course you barge into the thread without knowing that.   

I was willing to wait and see on Murray.  Liked some of his moves while disliking others like not drafting Sergachev and trading a 1st for Lehner.  Why am I telling you when you don't even know who Sergachev is.  :lol:

3 minutes ago, Irv said:

Why so serious?  If you don't like my posts just block me.  But don't stroke out. It's not worth it.  If you don't have your health well, you've got nothing.  

I think you're response just allowed me to drop the mic.  Thank you.    

Stroke out. :lol: I look forward to your next "offering". 

Edited by 26CornerBlitz
  • Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Irv said:

You are unable to respond to my points so you run away.  I expect more from someone with 62,000 posts.  All three points are 100% true.  You can do better than that.  

I’ve already responded multiple times, I don’t need to copy and paste everything for you 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

I was referiing to the Bills situation, but of course you barge into the thread without knowing that.   

I was willing to wait and see on Murray.  Liked some of his moves while disliking others like not drafting Sergachev and trading a 1st for Lehner.  Why am I telling you when you don't even know who Sergachev is.  :lol:

That's better now.  Deep breaths.  

6 hours ago, Irv said:

None of these guys are ready.  They may never be.  If they were, then why did Cleveland trade for Tyrod?  Yes Cleveland has a worse track record than us.  But, Tyrod has proven that he is a below average NFL quarterback and the Browns still think the QB they draft at #1 will still sit behind him.  I don't see us moving up.  One of those five guys will be there at 12 and all of them will sit behind McCarron for a year and may never make it in the NFL. 

We should always rest our decisions on what the Browns think of any quarterback.......

1 hour ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

You really think Rosen would start over McCarron in week 1?  I don't.  What makes you think he won't be the Tim Connelly of football?

Not true at all.

I think more people need to adopt the "wait and see" approach. Nobody knows anything, and it is unwise to put yourself out there with grand statements of what WILL or WILL NOT happen. Because if you are wrong you look like an idiot.

30 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

You really think Rosen would start over McCarron in week 1?  I don't.  What makes you think he won't be the Tim Connelly of football?

I don't either. I'm hoping the bills don't pick him really and chances are they may not.

2 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Speaking of trolls. I believe you post these dumb ass threads just for the attention.

he certainly got yours. I see 17 posts from you so far in this thread.

yep, I'd say he got it alright.

Is this topic really arguing that McCarron and Taylor are better QB prospects than the top QBs in the draft? Delusional people. 

As for giving up the "whole draft". People are saying  at most 12, 22, 2nd Rd, 3rd Rd, 2019 1st to get to #2.

That means we have:

2018:

1 (#2 overall)

But yeah "whole draft" :lol::rolleyes: