Cleveland Trade for TT Should Indicate the Quality of the 2018 QB Draft Class

Irv

15 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

It's not about Taylor, it's about developing a prospect properly.  If he's not ready in his rookies season and he plays, it could be detrimental.  

Royale,

C'mon man.  I studied the metric system.  Give up the whole draft for a guy who is not ready his rookie year.  This =>    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dak_Prescott

Irv

Edited by Irv

1 minute ago, Irv said:

Royale,

C'mon man.  I studied the metric system.  Give up the whole draft for a guy who is not ready his rookie year.  This =>    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dak_Prescott

Jared Goff sat most of his rookie year.  Year 2, MVP candidate.

Prescott is what's called an anomaly.  How many 4th round picks have succeeded?  Also, he took a pretty big step back last year.

INT's tripled, QB rating dropped by 20 points and their points per game dropped by 4 points.  They were #5 in 2016, #16 in scoring 2017.  Went from a #1 seed to not even making the playoffs the next year.

4 minutes ago, Irv said:

Royale,

Irv

Where is it being claimed that the Bills would have to give up their “whole draft” to move up to select a QB this year? 

Second time you’ve used those words here. Exactly why no one takes you seriously.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, JoPar_v2 said:

Where is it being claimed that the Bills would have to give up their “whole draft” to move up to select a QB this year? 

Second time you’ve used those words here. Exactly why no one takes you seriously.

If you think I want to be taken seriously  - you need a psychiatric evaluation.   Please don't stand there and tell me you have not seen posts offering up both 2018 1st round , 2019 first round, and a bunch of other picks for one of the top QB's.  If you do then you are lying or don't read any other posts.    

28 minutes ago, Irv said:

Half this board (including 26 IQ) would give up our entire draft for a guy that would sit behind TYROD F-ING TAYLOR on opening day?  You've got be nuts.  What don't you get? 

That the Bills and the Browns are not the same organization. You seem to have a hard time seeing the differences between the two, though they have been explained clearly.

also, if you refer to trading the “entire draft” again, it’s time to just close your browser.

Edited by YoloinOhio

6 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

That the Bills and the Browns are not the same organization. You seem to have a hard time seeing the differences between the two, though they have been explained clearly.

also, if you refer to trading the “entire draft” again, it’s time to just close your browser.

Yeah - we're so much better.

11 minutes ago, Irv said:

If you think I want to be taken seriously  - you need a psychiatric evaluation.   Please don't stand there and tell me you have not seen posts offering up both 2018 1st round , 2019 first round, and a bunch of other picks for one of the top QB's.  If you do then you are lying or don't read any other posts.    

“A bunch of other picks” equals what, in that rat hole of a mind of yours? One or two? Because that’s all people have suggested.

and fair enough, you don’t want to be taken seriously you’re just another troll.

18 minutes ago, Irv said:

Yeah - we're so much better.

As you have to know, but remain obtuse about, it has nothing to do with who is “better.” No one knows who will be “better. Both teams will be very different this year. Do you know how they are different? If not, scroll up and read. It’s already been posted. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

17 minutes ago, JoPar_v2 said:

“A bunch of other picks” equals what, in that rat hole of a mind of yours? One or two? Because that’s all people have suggested.

and fair enough, you don’t want to be taken seriously you’re just another troll.

What's with the name calling?  You've hurt me. 

2 hours ago, Irv said:

Because he sucks?

Another dude with his IQ in his screen name. 

So, isnt it nice then to be the team for once admitting that the status quo isnt good enough and letting someone else try the retread route w the leftovers? 

Off topic, THIS is imo the BIGGEST difference (outside of style and $$) between TT and AJ. Known vs unknown

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Irv, you would have been better off creating a thread about why Nathan Peterman is the real QB of the future than continuing to debate this topic from every which angle you can come up with. 

No Yolo.  I don't know how to explain it to you any differently.  

1.  If ANY of these quarterbacks has to sit behind TT on opening day then they are not worth giving up draft picks.   

2.  Cleveland picked up TT to start on opening day because these guys are not good enough.  

3.  If they brought in TT to "teach" the new guy that would be akin to bringing in Trump to teach Charm School

Not sure how you can't get that.  I'd comment on your Peterman angle but you make so little sense I won't even try.  Not even sure what the heck you are getting at.  

Edited by Irv

5 minutes ago, Irv said:

No Yolo.  I don't know how to explain it to you any differently.  

1.  If ANY of these quarterbacks has to sit behind TT on opening day then they are not worth giving up draft picks.   

2.  Cleveland picked up TT to start on opening day because these guys are not good enough.  

3.  If they brought in TT to "teach" the new guy that would be akin to bringing in Trump to teach Charm School

Not sure how you can't get that.  I'd comment on your Peterman angle but you make so little sense I won't even try.  Not even sure what the heck you are getting at.  

All of this has been reasonably responded to already. You are either choosing not to read it or choosing not to understand. This thread is stupid. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

All of this has been reasonably responded to already. You are either choosing not to read it or choosing not to understand. This thread is stupid. 

You are unable to respond to my points so you run away.  I expect more from someone with 62,000 posts.  All three points are 100% true.  You can do better than that.  

2 hours ago, Irv said:

Royale,

Irv

okay, i'll bite. i am honestly curious what your studying the metric system has to do with drafting a qb?

did we teleport to the CFL???

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Foxx said:

okay, i'll bite. i am honestly curious what your studying the metric system has to do with drafting a qb?

did we teleport to the CFL???

Very good question.  Royale  - do you want to explain it?

2 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...sounds more like a dirty Converse hi-top.............he does launch some beauties....SMH............

I actually enjoy his posts and enjoy breaking his balls. He knows what he’s doing.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

I actually enjoy his posts and enjoy breaking his balls. He knows what he’s doing.

BB - you should explain it to me because I don't know what I'm doing!

Edited by Irv
  • Like (+1) 1