The heck with this, I'm just going to ask him

• 2 weeks later...
On 2018-04-13 at 3:08 AM, dollars 2 donuts said:

You guys can senselessly banter back and forth all you want on who the Bills are taking first, but I'm done.

Early next week I am going to wake up, shower really well, shave, put on some sensible clothes with a little Bills bling (maybe a cap, sweater or a pin) drive down to One Bills Drive, ask to meet with Brandon Beane, and when they let me in to see him I will mention that I am a fan, supplying proof with this thread:

and just kindly ask who the Bills are picking and promise him I won't tell anyone.

What the hell can they do to me?  I technically at that point haven't done anything illegal.  Worst comes to worst they throw me out and I get chicken wings up the road.

...however,  after that it gets a little dicey if he says no.   I will then proceed to tastefully unbutton my shirt, letting them know in advance that there's nothing to be worried or concerned about with respect to my actions. I will then reveal a hairy chest (which I have as well as a hairy back, neck, legs, etc.) and shaved into that hairy chest will be the letters "BB".

He'll laugh and say, "is that for 'Buffalo Bills' or 'Brandon Beane'?", and here's the kicker, I'll say (wait for it...wait for it), "both!"

I love you guys, but after he tells me "the move", offers me some Bills swag, a beef on weck and a photo op with Kim and Terry, I will go home with my mouth sealed and sleep well with my secret every night until the draft.

So, enjoy Mayock/Brooks Mock Draft 5.0.

I’m all for more of these threads.

On 4/13/2018 at 8:04 AM, cd1 said:

I try to look at it this way...

Christmas Eve - "visions of sugar plums dance in our heads".

Christmas Day - Socks and Underwear!

This is the Christmas Eve part. 

April 26?  - REALITY

Yep.   The first three picks are  center, punter and long snapper.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 4/13/2018 at 3:08 AM, dollars 2 donuts said:

You guys can senselessly banter back and forth all you want on who the Bills are taking first, but I'm done.

Early next week I am going to wake up, shower really well, shave, put on some sensible clothes with a little Bills bling (maybe a cap, sweater or a pin) drive down to One Bills Drive, ask to meet with Brandon Beane, and when they let me in to see him I will mention that I am a fan, supplying proof with this thread:

and just kindly ask who the Bills are picking and promise him I won't tell anyone.

What the hell can they do to me?  I technically at that point haven't done anything illegal.  Worst comes to worst they throw me out and I get chicken wings up the road.

...however,  after that it gets a little dicey if he says no.   I will then proceed to tastefully unbutton my shirt, letting them know in advance that there's nothing to be worried or concerned about with respect to my actions. I will then reveal a hairy chest (which I have as well as a hairy back, neck, legs, etc.) and shaved into that hairy chest will be the letters "BB".

He'll laugh and say, "is that for 'Buffalo Bills' or 'Brandon Beane'?", and here's the kicker, I'll say (wait for it...wait for it), "both!"

I love you guys, but after he tells me "the move", offers me some Bills swag, a beef on weck and a photo op with Kim and Terry, I will go home with my mouth sealed and sleep well with my secret every night until the draft.

Just don't call me from jail . I don't have enough for my mortgage AND bailing you out.

On 4/13/2018 at 6:08 AM, dollars 2 donuts said:

It went very well...and a promise is a promise.

Enjoy hovering around your social media devices, gentlemen.

I'm taking a nice nap.